(dead)The Hulk (gcn) $5 at bestbuy.com

i was gunna order another game with this and they charge $2 shipping PER ITEM!?! fuck them, best buy can keep their games, im sure i can find this somewhere else for $5 eventully.

Yeah it sucks they charge $2 per shipping per item, especially when EB can ship a whole order of as many games as you want for $2. But since it was all I ordered, I thought $7 was still a good deal.

[quote name='punqsux']i was gunna order another game with this and they charge $2 shipping PER ITEM!?! shaq-fu them, best buy can keep their games, im sure i can find this somewhere else for $5 eventully.[/quote]

I'm with you pungsux, i was going to grab it until i sew the total after shipping and tax to be $7.39.

This might be a game that people don't really want that bad, but for $6.98 shipped before tax, I think it's steal (I almost picked up two copies at CC B&M two weeks ago for $9.96 each) that will make my two nephews extremely happy on Christmas day.

Have we gotten so spoiled by $4.99 B&M sales that $6.98 has become too much to pay for a game? Say it isn't so....

[quote name='maccabee72']This might be a game that people don't really want that bad, but for $6.98 shipped before tax, I think it's steal (I almost picked up two copies at CC B&M two weeks ago for $9.96 each) that will make my two nephews extremely happy on Christmas day.

Have we gotten so spoiled by $4.99 B&M sales that $6.98 has become too much to pay for a game? Say it isn't so....[/quote]

not at all.

heres my view on this deal.

hulk isnt a game im very intrested in (ive seen it for $10 many times (new and used) and it was too much. but i still always wanted to play it...

for $5 new i would buy it. i would even pay $2 for shipping if it would let me order 2 to thin out the shipping costs.

i have a bb gift card that was given to me so it isnt even money out of my own pocket!!

the problem lies in the fact that they charge $2 shipping per item instead of per order. bringing the total of 2 $5 game to $15.
thats just bad business.

since this is a game i have minimal intrest in, ill wait until the next time its $5...you know it will happen.

[quote name='maccabee72']...
Have we gotten so spoiled by $4.99 B&M sales that $6.98 has become too much to pay for a game? Say it isn't so....[/quote]

Yes, it's so. I know I've been conditioned to expect lower prices because of the $5 clearances. I also expect much faster discounts on new releases. I think the game companies have realized this too and it will be their undoing.

[quote name='maccabee72']Have we gotten so spoiled by $4.99 B&M sales that $6.98 has become too much to pay for a game? Say it isn't so....[/quote]

I don't think those deals have spoiled us. If it was a game that i truely wanted i wouldn't mind paying $6.98 or upwards to $15. But for a game that i wasn't interested in the first place i wouldn't pay that $2.00 extra. $5.00 just to test drive a game isn't bad. But $6.98 thats just too much for my blood. But in your situation its a great deal, since you are buying them for gift giving purposes. :D

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='maccabee72']This might be a game that people don't really want that bad, but for $6.98 shipped before tax, I think it's steal (I almost picked up two copies at CC B&M two weeks ago for $9.96 each) that will make my two nephews extremely happy on Christmas day.

not at all.

heres my view on this deal.

hulk isnt a game im very intrested in (ive seen it for $10 many times (new and used) and it was too much. but i still always wanted to play it...

for $5 new i would buy it. i would even pay $2 for shipping if it would let me order 2 to thin out the shipping costs.

i have a bb gift card that was given to me so it isnt even money out of my own pocket!!

the problem lies in the fact that they charge $2 shipping per item instead of per order. bringing the total of 2 $5 game to $15.
thats just bad business.

since this is a game i have minimal intrest in, ill wait until the next time its $5...you know it will happen.[/quote]

Agreed! I like the way you think.

[quote name='RandyTsai']

I don't think those deals have spoiled us. If it was a game that i truely wanted i wouldn't mind paying $6.98 or upwards to $15. [/quote]

:rofl: we're not spoiled at all :wink:

thanks! finally, i'm able to get in on a 5.00 video game markdown deal. all you cheap asses out there always put the shit out of stock before i'm able to get to one. i don't even want this game that badly, but.. at least i got in on the deal before it went OOS!

[quote name='Mikaboshi']awsome.

after $6 bestbuy codes from mcodonalds:

total: $1.06 :D[/quote]

Ugh! I can't bring myself to eat those Chicken "Selects" for BB codes. Otherwise I'd be all over the codes. :D

Yeah, like I said in my first sentence, it's probably not a game that people are that interested in, but in my situation it is the perfect $7.00 Christmas gift. Like you guys that passed on this, I most likely wouldn't pick this up for myself. I just got the impression that the extra $2.00 was the only reason you were passing it up, but I completely understand the lack of personal interest in this title,especially if you already have a backlog of sealed cheapass games like me.

Got one . . . hard to pass up on a $7 game . . . could end up as trade bait later. Could be a ebgames deal filler . . . trade in 5 games . . .

Might also be fun to play :lol:

I got Wild Arms 3 earlier in the week . . . Thanks CAG!

I am not ordering anything else from best buy every time I do the cancel the order without notice, I'll find it else where for 5. But thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']im debating this purchase, someone persuade me[/quote]

Is saying HULK SMASH enough of a persuasion? :lol:

[quote name='Mikaboshi']awsome.

after $6 bestbuy codes from mcodonalds:

total: $1.06 :D[/quote]
Ha! Mine was 98 cents after $6 in Best Buy Bucks! I suppose I got charged less tax or something. I didn't even have to eat any Mcdonalds, my friend just let me get his online codes before he used his BB bucks instore. Like the others I'm also using this as a Christmas gift. Wrap it up with a pair of Hulk hands and maybe even the Hulk DVD and you got yourself a HULK-tastic Christmas gift!

For $5 + shipping, it's some mindless entertainment.

Trade bait, CAG gift, etc.

I'm just amused what else was listed there at cheap prices. MvC2 for XBox at all my local stores? Damn, that's funny. $&$&$&$ inventory system.

[quote name='CouRageouS']I didn't even have to eat any Mcdonalds, my friend just let me get his online codes before he used his BB bucks instore. [/quote]

Wait. So the codes work twice? You can use them online, and then afterwards take them to the actual store and use them again? Somehow I doubt this will work, but if it does then that Mcdonalds BB game got way better!

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='CouRageouS']I didn't even have to eat any Mcdonalds, my friend just let me get his online codes before he used his BB bucks instore. [/quote]

Wait. So the codes work twice? You can use them online, and then afterwards take them to the actual store and use them again? Somehow I doubt this will work, but if it does then that Mcdonalds BB game got way better![/quote]

The Best Buy buck has a online code on the bottom to redeem online and the top has a barcode to use in the store. The top barcode is the same on every Best Buy buck while the bottom online code is different. Since all the barcodes are the same, when you use the online codes it doesn't affect their instore usage. They all scan the same instore.

bread's done
Back