[DEAD] The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds / Yoshi's New Island Pre-Orders / Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix - 34.99 (Newegg)

Thanks for the heads up; I put down a pre-order on Zelda since I haven't seen any exclusive content or "special" editions anywhere else, not that I care about all of that stuff unless it's something I'm genuinely interested in. But I've always had a good experience with Newegg game pre-orders; every single one I've ordered, I've gotten the day after release with the free shipping option, which is way better than Amazon where I'm lucky to get the game the same week as release.

Thanks, was planning on waiting for Zelda because Mario 3D World comes out the same day, now this should give me time to play 3D World before Zelda comes in the mail.

Thanks for the heads up; I put down a pre-order on Zelda since I haven't seen any exclusive content or "special" editions anywhere else, not that I care about all of that stuff unless it's something I'm genuinely interested in. But I've always had a good experience with Newegg game pre-orders; every single one I've ordered, I've gotten the day after release with the free shipping option, which is way better than Amazon where I'm lucky to get the game the same week as release.
I believe there is a free Oracle of Seasons DLC by Gamestop but its not confirmed yet.

I believe there is a free Oracle of Seasons DLC by Gamestop but its not confirmed yet.
Oh yeah I forgot about that but don't really care since I already have it and not really worth it to try and sell the code.

Was waiting for a Yoshi's New Island pre-order savings. Newegg pretty much has me covered with most of the Handheld games I would want for my Vita and 3DS. Also handheld games rarely have pre-order bonuses so it's not much lost there. 

bread's done
Back