[DEAD] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $19.99 Kmart (B&M) 5/6 - 5/12

TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!
Thanks LouieT
axQix.jpg

This deal runs 5/6 through 5/12

Update: This AD is in the weekly circular. However, it does appear to be a pricing mistake as the game rings up $39.99. Many are reporting that managers will override and price adjust if you have the physical ad. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='derrtaysouth95']Ah...that makes much more sense.

Thank you for the clarification.

I don't think Kmart ended up losing a whole lot of money on the deal. If anything they cost/gave other stores money.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

That's why most stores policy is to call the store to price match so that this doesn't happen. And for it to be in stock. Otherwise, kmart could run an impossible price every week on stuff they don't have just to fuck with target and walmart.

Love my local bestbuy, sold my 3 copys of Skyward sword, and priced matched it again today, got 2 more copys :D

And if anyone wants to buy one off me, PM me and we can try to work it out

[quote name='PRrambo']Love my local bestbuy, sold my 3 copys of Skyward sword, and priced matched it again today, got 2 more copys :D

And if anyone wants to buy one off me, PM me and we can try to work it out[/QUOTE]

:cold:Hope you took out those music cd's and put them on eBay! That's the reason I got this, a few days ago, then took the game to Best Buy. I have seen some sales of that Symphony disc at $19.99(eBay) and it's AMAAAAZING!!!!!

And, Thanks OP!

[quote name='k1ngster']Is this deal still Live?[/QUOTE]
YMMV if a manager will do a override on the price at Kmart, but price matching at another store has higher odds.

Yeah I have a buddy who works at kmart and he suggested to just price match the ad elsewhere, like best buy for instance(just picked up 3 more copys this morning, my 6th 7th and 8th copies respectively) because if you try to get it at k-mart, they most likely will pull the ads/deal. My local best buy doesn't even check the ad anymore, they already know its 19.99 and keep selling it to me for that price. I traded some of them back in for credit and i have a $57 worth of gift cards. Selling the others for cash.

[quote name='slowdive21']OK guys slowdive has a tip. If you post this tip on SD or another site the deal will be dead...

This is YMMV depending on the manager/employee doing the transaction (they can cancel it out if they choose to)

If you pm at target and pre order black ops (with the little $1 reservation card) the system will automatically tell them to scan a gc ($10) for the preorder deal.

You will pay 20.99 + tax OOP and get the game and a $10 GC.

Enjoy!
[/QUOTE]

That's pretty slick. More people should try that.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's pretty slick. More people should try that.[/QUOTE]

I got 3 copies using that method...awesome tip! Thanks slowdive!

Was able to PM successfully at the Wesley Chapel, FL best buy. The gaming rep I was with did not call kmart to check stock. In and out in 10mins. For anyone else in the area they had about 8 more on the floor with the cd included.

[quote name='blindinglights']Walmart price matched for me today. They didn't have any copies with the music CD though.[/QUOTE]
Interested in buying one lol?

Well, its over but it was worth it. used my $44 BB credit and now I have $115 in credits. not counting what ive sold on amazon/ebay and i still got two copys of skyward sword before i left tonight. might trade them in and just be done with it, not sure yet. And big thanks to chunlibarbie, i am selling those CDs.

[quote name='PRrambo']Interested in buying one lol?

Well, its over but it was worth it. used my $44 BB credit and now I have $115 in credits. not counting what ive sold on amazon/ebay and i still got two copys of skyward sword before i left tonight. might trade them in and just be done with it, not sure yet. And big thanks to chunlibarbie, i am selling those CDs.[/QUOTE]
I...just don't know what to say about you lol. Sucks that I missed this though ah well there's always next time.

[quote name='PRrambo']Interested in buying one lol?

Well, its over but it was worth it. used my $44 BB credit and now I have $115 in credits. not counting what ive sold on amazon/ebay and i still got two copys of skyward sword before i left tonight. might trade them in and just be done with it, not sure yet. And big thanks to chunlibarbie, i am selling those CDs.[/QUOTE]

YW, lol!:) I, now, have an extra CD, but I don't want to open the new game, yet. Hopefully, the album will have a value after I get a Wii.

I see you racked up! Wish I got into those trade-in threads when I first joined. Oh well, lol.

bread's done
Back