*dead* The OC: Complete Fourth Season $10 Plus S/H (CC Mistake?)

djak1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
The OC: Complete Fourth Season $10 Plus S/H

Not sure if this is a mistake, as its a new release with a street date of 5/22, but it is $10, plus S/H.

OC (Scroll down a little - direct link is not working)

Got one for girlfriend's birthday.

Looks like it is an mistake and is the price of the soundtrack.

Order Summary
Item Price Qty Total
Oc: Complete Fourth Season
DVD $9.99 1 $9.99
Immediately available Subtotal $9.99
Shipping $1.25
Tax $0.65
Total $11.89
Charge to your credit card $11.89

[quote name='jaso']Probably not a price mistake ... that's about how much Season 4 is worth.[/QUOTE]

Is it because of the new crazy girl? Shes hot.

Yeah, no, she's hot, it was just a terrible season. They'd re-run through all their storylines at least once. The writing tanked. And don't get me started on that series finale. (As you can tell, this is coming from a closet OC fan.)

[quote name='jaso']Yeah, no, she's hot, it was just a terrible season. They'd re-run through all their storylines at least once. The writing tanked. And don't get me started on that series finale. (As you can tell, this is coming from a closet OC fan.)[/quote]

I thought it was better than season 3. I hated Johnny.

[quote name='CaptDS9E']The Final season was 1000 times better then S3[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but does that say a lot about Season 3? Season one was excellent, Season 2 was good, and then they progressively got worse real fast.

after watching Season 1 on DVD like right after the series finale ended I did. I didn't start watching OC til i think it was the last esipode with Oliver in it so I think i been real clueless on a lot of things til I watched season 1 totally. Season 1 was the best obviously. Season 2 was good. Season 3 was just plain horrible. I think the creator even admitted that storyline was a complete mistake with Johhny. Season 4 was good and bad. They definity could have made 24 esipodes out of it but its obviously they were force to cram bc Fox gave no support to it.

Look what happens when you go to school... grr...

Season one was obviously the best. Those first eight episodes (the ones that aired in the summer) are top-notch. IMO, the show should have ended with Marissa OD'ing in Tijuana in season one; that was really the climax of the series. It progressively got worse after that, with the fourth season being a little better than the third, but not by much. The show mainly got way too depressing (ala Marissa), and really alienated its audience (teenage girls). I really thought they were gonna switch to the CW; they were certainly getting CW ratings.

[quote name='Relentless355']Look what happens when you go to school... grr...

Season one was obviously the best. Those first eight episodes (the ones that aired in the summer) are top-notch. IMO, the show should have ended with Marissa OD'ing in Tijuana in season one; that was really the climax of the series. It progressively got worse after that, with the fourth season being a little better than the third, but not by much. The show mainly got way too depressing (ala Marissa), and really alienated its audience (teenage girls). I really thought they were gonna switch to the CW; they were certainly getting CW ratings.[/QUOTE]

Actually the ratings were pretty decent for it. They moved the show the Thursday at 8PM...then 9PM. If The O.C. was on CW with the ratings it had in its last season it would still be the #1 show on The CW.

If they gave the cast the big $$$, its possible they could have stretch the series longer but fact is Bilson, Brody, Mischa, and Ben got launch into the entainment industry via the OC. If the ratings were still really good for Fox tasting, no doubt they would have kept it but the ratings die. Josh S, the creator wanted to move on as well. Season 2, the triangle between Zach/Summer/Seth, they stretch way too long which I think what was stupid about season 2, other than that it was really good. I think season 3 is what really screw it up, the whole Johnny storyline was stupid. The whole Seth can't tell the truth was lame as well. The whole Volcheck thing was stupid. Season 4 was good and bad but the cast/crew knew it was going to be its last season. Fox gave it 16 esipodes, that wasn't a good sign.

damn, i missed this. :( any chance someone bought multiple copies at this price and is willing to spread the wealth? that is, if CC actually ships them and doesn't reneg the orders because of the mistake...

I'll pay $20 if someone has an extra or ordered just because it was cheap, but doesn't care for the show. (I still need a cheap Season 3 as well... Real cheap.)

i hope mines shipped today. i still havent receive an email about being shipped, same goes for the DBZ pickup order. I do need season 3 of OC cheap. less than 20.

[quote name='trunks982']i hope mines shipped today. i still havent receive an email about being shipped, same goes for the DBZ pickup order. I do need season 3 of OC cheap. less than 20.[/quote]

best buy has it this week for $21.99. not less than 20, but it's the cheapest i've ever seen it. i guess you can always PM at CC and they'll take that extra 10% of the difference, so it'll drop it a little more.

Well, they just cancelled my order for one copy, really got to say this is cute, from the "apology" e-mail
ccemailcapture01bx3.png
... Circuit City sure is great!

bread's done
Back