(DEAD) The Simpsons Seasons (DVD) (1-10) $13, (11-12) $14 and more

I have all of these already except 13 & 14, but I will GLADLY swap my Homer head S6 for the standard box to anyone.

[quote name='JJSP']I have all of these already except 13 & 14, but I will GLADLY swap my Homer head S6 for the standard box to anyone.[/QUOTE]

I only have seasons 1-7 but I totally agree...those "special edition" packages are horrible.

Might get 8 9 and 10 from this sale.

This is a fantastic deal. No matter what you think of the show and its quality over time, there is no season of the show not worth picking up at this price (considering I paid full price or near for all of these that should say something).

[quote name='N3UROP0D']I only have seasons 1-7 but I totally agree...those "special edition" packages are horrible.

Might get 8 9 and 10 from this sale.[/QUOTE]
I bought S6 with the Homer box, but missed out on the chance to swap it from Fox. It laughs at me from the shelf now that every other set is the usual box set. :(

Cheers op. Gonna pick up series 8,9,10 which I can watch when im free. Love the simpsons, i highly recommend buying these if you havent already.
smiley.jpg

Damn. I'm at work and can't access amazon. Hope they are in stock when I get home. Going to get like 3 or 4 more seasons. 7 through 11.

[quote name='pablo9000']the season 6 on sale is actually the box version and not the Homer head. niiiiiice![/QUOTE]
and I get it and the box is damaged.
why does amazon ship standard shipping items in rigid cardboard, but if you have prime they just put in a paper envelope to be battered in the truck full of boxes?

bread's done
Back