[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

Large Super Mario Lakitu Baby Blue Shirt (A) - $1 therodfather

Large Super Mario Tanooki Mario Green Shirt (A) $1 therodfather

Django Unchained (S) $1 -therodfather

The shirts won't fit me but would make great sleep shirts for the lady. Django is all for me baby.
Gotta bid higher on Django.

Already got a buck

I feel like all the references to "weird bids" are directed at me... am I paranoid? :p
Not at all. I've noticed some bids on the BLOPS steelbook of like $3 and it's at $7 lol. Stuff like that. A $1 bid on something that's at $1 is normal to miss. I will try to keep OP updated as much as possible... Hard to update from phone

[quote name="TheFizzzzzz" post="11456179" timestamp="1390114660"]Not at all. I've noticed some bids on the BLOPS steelbook of like $3 and it's at $7 lol. Stuff like that. A $1 bid on something that's at $1 is normal to miss. I will try to keep OP updated as much as possible... Hard to update from phone[/quote]

Sorry. I got confused with what the bid on BLOPS actually was so I was like let's go higher than I've seen. Lol

Just saw the comment about the "CAG Daycare" haha...that's really great =).  Congrats to you the Fizzzzzz! Incredible Lowball sale ^_^.

Updated to post #566

FYI my wife just ordered two industrial boxes of Darkside Skittles, her only craving so far..... expensive...   bid away!!!!

[quote name="TheFizzzzzz" post="11457032" timestamp="1390160088"]Updated to post #566

FYI my wife just ordered two industrial boxes of Darkside Skittles, her only craving so far..... expensive... bid away!!!![/quote]

Trust. This is just the beginning. I will bid as much as I can.

40 Year Old Virgin (A) $2
Anchorman Unrated (A) $3
Django Unchained (S) $3
I Love You, Man (A) $3
Quantum of Solace (A) $2
Scream 5 Film Set (A) $3

[quote name="TheRodfather" post="11458434" timestamp="1390198195"]Django Unchained (S) $4

And I'm a very sad 49ers fan tonight[/quote]

And I'm a sad Pats fan.

Be ready. I will make one last add Wednesday and add a bunch of stuff to go through the weekend. That's my next day off and next day I'll have time to get stuff together. N64, Saturn, Sega CD, MAYBE Genesis games all CIB. It will be Wednesday though. Excited for the participation. Gonna go through a lot of stuff and see what all I can come up with to make this thing over the top Wednesday

Be ready. I will make one last add Wednesday and add a bunch of stuff to go through the weekend. That's my next day off and next day I'll have time to get stuff together. N64, Saturn, Sega CD, MAYBE Genesis games all CIB. It will be Wednesday though. Excited for the participation. Gonna go through a lot of stuff and see what all I can come up with to make this thing over the top Wednesday
I'll be looking forward to this!

Time for me to put some bids in! Sorry, guys!

Super Nintendo-$11

Wario Woods-$3

Darius Twins-$6

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks-$13

Mario and Luigi Bowser Inside Story-$6

Wonderful 101-$15

Fallout 3 Collectors Edition-$5

Gears of War 2 Limited Edition-$3

Anarchy Reigns-$4

Blue Dragon-$11

Dark Souls-$4

Gears of War-$1

Gears of War 3-$4

Infinite Undiscovery-$4

Black Kinect Sensor-$10

All Blu Ray Movies bid $1 higher except World War Z

Disney Infinity Barbossa Figure-$2

Large shirts-$5 both

Smash TV (B) (top label wear)$4

KickMaster (A) $2

Sega cd and sega saturn!! Hmm What do have looks like I may bid on some of the stuff you have!

In the words of Marcus Fenix: Let's Do This.

40 Year Old Virgin (A) - $5

Anchorman Unrated (A) - $4

The Campaign Extended Cut (A) - $3

Time for me to put some bids in! Sorry, guys!

Super Nintendo-$11
Wario Woods-$3
Darius Twins-$6
Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks-$13
Mario and Luigi Bowser Inside Story-$6
Wonderful 101-$15
Fallout 3 Collectors Edition-$5
Gears of War 2 Limited Edition-$3
Anarchy Reigns-$4
Blue Dragon-$11
Dark Souls-$4
Gears of War-$1
Gears of War 3-$4
Infinite Undiscovery-$4
Black Kinect Sensor-$10
All Blu Ray Movies bid $1 higher except World War Z
Disney Infinity Barbossa Figure-$2
Large shirts-$5 both
This is what I like to see

Sorry for lack of updates today guys. It is my anniversary and I will get the OP updated late tonight.

Everyone make note that VGC bid $1 higher than the current bids were on the blu rays except WWZ. Gonna try to sneak away long enough to update OP and avoid confusion. Thank you guys

bread's done
Back