[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

man I want to bid on Stick of Truth just for the big ass Cartman figurine. I don't collect figures and I already own/beat Stick of Truth, but i need that Cartman in my life

home from job number 2... loooooooooong day today... we are updated to here and less than 48 hours to go!!! everyone get those bids in cause who knows how busy your weekend will get!!

Someone asked in a PM whether they were HD, SD, or HDX.... I don't see on the inserts anything that says one way or the other but I got them all from my blu rays

I think most Blu ray codes are HD but I could be wrong. Still, think of the cost of buying these on Blu-Ray vs. owning them. The UV codes need some love!!! lol.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - $25

Scribblenauts Unmasked - $13

Mario and Sonic at Winter Olympics - $15

Ghost Recon Shadow - $8

Shinobi 1 - $6

James Noir's Crimes - $6

Cubic Ninja - $6

Splinter Cell 3D 1 - $6

Updated to here.

Several items with no bids..... I know Battlefield 4 wasn't as amazing as advertised BUT the preorder exclusive dog tags are pretty sweet.

Some cool shirts also have next to no $$$ on them. 

And of course the big ticket items need that extra push.... MUA: Gold is rare ya know :)

Thanks a lot for the bids guys.  I appreciate it greatly

Updated to here.

Several items with no bids..... I know Battlefield 4 wasn't as amazing as advertised BUT the preorder exclusive dog tags are pretty sweet.

Some cool shirts also have next to no $$$ on them.

And of course the big ticket items need that extra push.... MUA: Gold is rare ya know :)

Thanks a lot for the bids guys. I appreciate it greatly
hush you dont tell em its rare or ill have to pay more for it lol

Updated to here.

Freebies so far I've picked out a couple blu rays and the rest are gonna depend on what our biggest spenders are spending on. I like to do items that are specific for what the top two spenders are spending on. Will update as much as possible before we head out for the night. I should be back before the stop time to do a final update before stopping it. Good luck to you guys and keep bidding!!! Thanks a lot

Updated!!!!

Seeing some Final Fantasy titles getting no love!!!!!!

UV codes need bought.... Looks like gonna fall on you Reds303...

Grinding out the day of work before the concert.

Let's see some battles!!!

Updated!!!!

Seeing some Final Fantasy titles getting no love!!!!!!

UV codes need bought.... Looks like gonna fall on you Reds303...

Grinding out the day of work before the concert.

Let's see some battles!!!
Fine!!!

Skyfall ColFantastic $1
Dark Shadows ColFantastic $1
GI Joe Rise of Cobra ColFantastic $2
GI Joe Retaliation ColFantastic $2
The Internship ColFantastic $1
Paranormal Activity 3 ColFantastic $1
Man of Steel ColFantastic $3

Sorry, disregard my last post, that was supposed to be for the dvd. And i realized that its already $4.

Check that; I changed my mind, put it to the comic instead. How much are you gonna charge for shipping?

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Fantasy X (B) - $2

Final Fantasy XII (B) - $2

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition (A) - $27

Too Human (A) - $2

Super Mario Galaxy (A) - $12

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (A) - $21

Killzone Shadow Fall (S) - $19

Intermission of concert. Reverse chronological countdown to the Blue Album. Blue Album coming up. Shipping details are in OP. Can't update OP from phone but good to see people are atill here. Duo_Maxwell in the house!!!

Thanks guys.

bread's done
Back