(DEAD) Theresia (DS) $5.12 at Amazon, FSSS (Sold by Hubbagames)

I dont have a clue what this game is, but I read the title and thought you were a dumbass trying to say "There is a DS for $5.12 at Amazon". Turns out I'm still the dumb ass.

Seems like a pretty good deal. It only has a 61 at metacritic but it seems reminiscent of Shadowgate to me. Probably not much replay value but I'll take it for $5.

[quote name='mcdaking84']is dementium any good? I am debating this or dementium[/QUOTE]

control scheme takes getting used to, but its pretty decent.

with all it's faults, I LOVED this game. It's not for everyone though. Plays like a cross between D and Shadowgate. Graphics are ugly (outside of the stills used for the rooms). It's easy to get lost and some of the puzzles are confusing. But if you stick with it, it's got a killer story with great writing (minus some confusing parts). It's also the most fucked up story to grace a videogame. It makes Rule Of Rose look like a Disney flick. As for replayability, it's not much but I think it's worth a second playthrough to soak up the story. I wouldn't pay more than $15 for it though

And for the collectors, game is pretty hard to find as it had a really short print run. It isn't worth anything though as it sat on the shelf as it didn't sell but most copies did disappear one day for some unknown reason

Theresia is a really dark game that I'm surprised came out on the DS. I played it at least ten hours before putting it down. The game disturbed me.

Damn! I saw this game at a TJ Max once but they wanted 40 and it reminded me of Rule of the Rose, and the box creeped me out enough I wanted to try it. How many copies did they have 3 lol?

I picked it up for $7 at the gamecrazy closing just because I had never seen it anywhere before. It's still sitting up on the shelf unopened.

[quote name='lombarvm']Was able to get in on the deal. Hopefully this plays like an updated version of "D".[/QUOTE]

main difference is that when you screw up, it isn't instant death. You have a life bar (anywhere from 2-4 hits) but it's hard to find items to replenish your life.

[quote name='HarkenSlash']It's a shame that the deal died rather quickly. If you guys are a fan of Theresia, I'd advise you to check out 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, which is also published by Aksys Games. It is also survival adventure-type game that's rated M.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003VR5PPY/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20[/QUOTE]

Hoping that game turns out good

bread's done
Back