[DeAD] This dv8mad lowball has had TOTALS added to POST #2

Hey dv8mad, so glad to see you see you doing lowballs again!  You beat me to it with the "Mystery Box" concept as I was planning to do those on my upcoming Lowball ^_^.  Best of luck to you and your family!

Hey dv8mad, so glad to see you see you doing lowballs again! You beat me to it with the "Mystery Box" concept as I was planning to do those on my upcoming Lowball ^_^. Best of luck to you and your family!
LOL, man, I beat you to the mystery boxes by a long shot! ;)

I don't even remember when I sold the first one anymore, but they have gone well and people have been happy.

LOL, man, I beat you to the mystery boxes by a long shot! ;)

I don't even remember when I sold the first one anymore, but they have gone well and people have been happy.
Haha, you know what they say, great minds think alike =). I think it'll be a good way to bundle a lot of odds and ends and clear out some space. Thanks for the inspiration ^_^.

Oh no, I've been outbid~

I can't spend too much money for now, so best of luck!

I'll keep the dv8 service in mind, there's a few albums I want to buy!

I wanna give a box a shot but I'm confused as to quantity of what is in them I guess??
Hey Fizz,

I just try to fill them up with minimal packing materials.

If there is anyone in the thread that sees this message and grabbed any box before, maybe they can post some details?

I wanna give a box a shot but I'm confused as to quantity of what is in them I guess??

Hey Fizz,

I just try to fill them up with minimal packing materials.

If there is anyone in the thread that sees this message and grabbed any box before, maybe they can post some details?
I can vouch for the boxes. The item box has a nice mix of stuff, from anime posters (filled with panty shots and huge breast) to a wii game and just strange weird anime japanese stuff. I was satisified, part of the mystery is the appeal for me though.

The snack boxes are also really neat. I was a fan of the green kit kats, and there was some really cool mario gum with some collectable cards/stickers!

So either way you may decide to go, just know that the boxes are a nice touch to dv8s auction. just don't try to bid against me, I feel I need to win at least one of them!

Wall E - 13

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - 14

Stand By Me - 3

Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl - 3

Teen Wolf - 2

Fantasia - 3

Would the foodbox contain pretty awesome stuff? Like Japanese foods or something? I may ask my parents if they want to try it if there's enough in it!

Entering the half day window now... Also, adding a New/Sealed copy of Star Trek for the 360. Sorry, no pic at this late hour, but I think you know what it looks like.

BTW, keep an eye out as we get closer to the ending window (8am-12pm EST/DST) and I will reduce that 4 hour window down to a 1 hour window.

bread's done
Back