(DEAD) Thor/Captain America Blu-Ray $15.99 at Amazon

Love the synopsis on Thor: This side-splitting sequel to Hoodwinked follows Little Red (Hayden Panettiere) and her gang as they investigate the disappearance of Hansel (Bill Hader) and Gretel (Amy Poehler).

[quote name='dashrendar']I thought for a minute that they were bundled together like Gladiator and Braveheart.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I probably should've pluralized Blu-Ray(s) in my topic. Is there a way for me to do that? If not, could a Mod do it? It is a bit misleading.

Since they're BD/DVD combos & I've not seen any advertised BF sales that are better, I'll probably bite on this for both of them. If they show up cheaper BF, so be it, it wouldn't be the first time I've paid a few dollars more for something I'd been wanting.

bah I'm first in line on Goozex for both CA and Thor... tempted to buy them, but I think I will hold out in hopes of a Goozex trade (I have way too many points built up I need to spend)

[quote name='Javery']Love the synopsis on Thor: This side-splitting sequel to Hoodwinked follows Little Red (Hayden Panettiere) and her gang as they investigate the disappearance of Hansel (Bill Hader) and Gretel (Amy Poehler).[/QUOTE]

I saw that on 2 other items I was looking at.

[quote name='AnimatedSnow47']I picked up Captain America as a blind buy. Not as sure on Thor, so I'm holding off post-rental on that one. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Good movie & it worth $15 :)

[quote name='DigitalFirefly']Best Buy sent me an email with these two movies on sale today at $15.99. Glad I waited. Free 2day shipping and no tax from Amazon.

Here's the BB links if anyone prefers them.

Thor
Captain America[/QUOTE]

Glad I waited, too. Almost picked up one for $19.99.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Going to wait in hopes they will be cheaper in the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]
They likely won't, not next week anyway, since they are both NOT in any retailer's Black Friday sales.

Likely will have to wait around May 2012 when Avengers comes out for this to go on sale for less (then again, you may just get the single-BR disc and not the 3-disc BR/DVD/Dig combo by then).

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I'm torn between this and 3Ds. How much is 3Ds going for since I missed out O.com deal. :([/QUOTE]
They're going MSRP between $29.99 to $34.99 right now.

Cheapest Captain America and Thor 3-D is currently at O.com at $28 each.

Neither of them are on sale on Black Friday either.

cool. Thor is in my Deal page for 15.09. I suppose I won't be finding it cheaper anytime soon.
Unless Blockbuster drops prices soon (or has already. 5 for 30 sale on 14.99 and less).

Best Buy in-store will match the website, right? I might go pick one of these up tonight so I have something to do while the wife and kids are out of town.

[quote name='Javery']Best Buy in-store will match the website, right? I might go pick one of these up tonight so I have something to do while the wife and kids are out of town.[/QUOTE]They will match their own website, yes, though why not just do an in-store pickup order and make sure?

[quote name='shrike4242']They will match their own website, yes, though why not just do an in-store pickup order and make sure?[/QUOTE]

Good call - I didn't think of that. I passed on them anyway. I played Batman until I was tired and then fell asleep watching TNG. I'm a rock star.

bread's done
Back