Dead to Rights II: Hell to Pay $19.99 Best Buy

[quote name='PenguinMaster']If it is in-store, I may pick it up for $15 after the $5 off PS2 coupon.[/QUOTE]

I am thinking about this too, but I have too much to play right now. This one isn't going anywhere. I can pick it up eventually. Thanks for the heads up though OP!!

[quote name='alive741']Was this game any good? I still think I'm gonna wait like everyone else. But was it any good at all?[/QUOTE]

I prefer the first one, but this one is still good. Though the music totally ruins the atmosphere and there is basically no story.

DTR II was a big disappointment, and I loved the first one. Boring gameplay, no story, and very little fun. No clue how they messed it up this bad. I would've renamed it Dead To Rights 2: $10 To Pay, because that's what it's worth.

Hmm, $15 after GGC...pretty tempting. It seemed like a decent generic action game from what I played, a few nice features but a few drawbacks as well.

This was a quick price drop and one that was expected from the get go. I probably would have enjoyed it more and actually picked it up if it had come out as a budget title as it should have. This game screams budget title all over it to me, or at least extrememly cheap wait for it. Still, for $10 i'll bite, but no way for $15 or $20.

Thanks OP, I might pick it up tonight. I have a $10 gift card laying around and I liked the first one, so I'll give it a shot for $5 out of pocket.

When I first read the headline, I got confused. I thought this was for that new True Crime: NY game... $19.99 is not cheap enough for this. I may end up getting Xenosga II at BB though.

[quote name='trunks982']guys, just wait till it drop more. i remember i got the first DtR for 4.99 at ebgames.com GC version.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the original can still be found in many $5 bargain bins, I remember it was $5 at TRU and probably Circuit City also. Did anyone actually demand this sequel? The first one was a poor man's Max Payne, I dunno if there was ever a hardcore Dead to Rights fanbase eagerly anticipating another one...

[quote name='dinovelvet']Yep, the original can still be found in many $5 bargain bins, I remember it was $5 at TRU and probably Circuit City also. Did anyone actually demand this sequel? The first one was a poor man's Max Payne, I dunno if there was ever a hardcore Dead to Rights fanbase eagerly anticipating another one...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think the bargain bin favorite that most people would like to see a sequel for is XIII. No chance of that happening, unfortunately.

The original DtR was okay, not great, but decent. A sequel would have been fine had it improved on the original. Unfortunately, it's a step down, as is the uninpsired PSP version.

So any guess as to what will be the next non-anticipated sequel? Brute Force 2? Driv4R? Turok Whatever? Tomb Raider: The Search for the Rat's Ass?

bread's done
Back