Dead to Rights: Retribution

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
THis game is pretty solid, and YOU CAN PLAY AS THE DOG! Not for the whole game, but it's pretty great when you do:

tp010681%5B1%5D_ca03ca40-65bb-4b18-a371-abc2c2ee06a3.jpg

I've been really enjoying this sequel (the original not so much, but this more than makes up for it!). And if you have a PS3 and some luck, you could too! Just enter by 8p Pacific Wednesday, August 17:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2011/08/free_stuff_friday_-_dead_to_ri.html

Seriously surprised at the low interest in this game. Your loss. I'm enjoying it (btw, this is a sealed copy - I'm keeping mine)!

I laughed a bit at the playing as the dog part and how excited you seemed about that. I guess it is rare.

Dont have a ps3 so not gonna enter, free bump though

Best comment so far: "Wanna play as the doggggggggggggg"

You guys should be glad this isn't a judging contest; it would be all but over! But as a random draw, you have the same chance to win as Daniel (maybe more if you use bonus entries).

Had to share that, it made my day! Now back to editing the podcast...

[quote name='Gamewatcher']Best comment so far: "Wanna play as the doggggggggggggg"

You guys should be glad this isn't a judging contest; it would be all but over! But as a random draw, you have the same chance to win as Daniel (maybe more if you use bonus entries).

Had to share that, it made my day! Now back to editing the podcast...[/QUOTE]
Ha, thanks. For some weird reason, I thought you'd enjoy that. We can still keep the contest "random," if you catch my drift. :cool: I joke.

Also, I can't follow you on Twitter. Your link appears to be wrong where it says "Follow Gamewatcher on Twitter." And the link in the message you're getting people to RT is also wrong; it says "Enter here: http:// bit. ly/NOTYET"
Since it's so late in the contest, you may want to know that at least for future reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, thanks for the note. I forgot to update the $$$$$$$ URL! I was so tired when I posted this that I almost canceled Free Stuff Friday last week. Maybe I should have. Anyway, it's corrected now.

The Follow Gamewatcher link works for me. It does redirect to the "New Twitter" URL. Is it not working for you? You should be able to search on my name if nothing else.

By the way, last call - this closes at 8p Pacific today. I'll be on jury duty so I won't be able to bump it, so if someone can comment here midmorning or midday (to bump), I would be very happy! :)

bread's done
Back