(DEAD)Tomb Raider Trilogy PS3 11.99 free shipping newegg

Thanks OP. I just ordered one figured it's worth it for the trophies if nothing else. Have a huge backlog but for $4 a game it's a no brainer.

Dayum. I picked this up from Amazon for $17. If I had waited a month I could've saved $5. I still have it sitting unopened in my backlog. =\

Hmmmmm. I'd be willing to replay Anniversary in HD, and I never played Legends. I wonder if save files from the stand-alone Underworld work with the collection?

[quote name='def PD']Dayum. I picked this up from Amazon for $17. If I had waited a month I could've saved $5. I still have it sitting unopened in my backlog. =\[/QUOTE]

Same for me. Since I used credit at Amazon and I do not have any for newegg, it doesn't bother me quite as much.

Got this from Hastings about a week ago with their 30%off sale. Wound up costing me a little over $13 used. Came in immaculate condition. Still sucks that I could have saved a buck and change and gotten it new, seeing as how it went straight to the bottom of the backlog pile when I bought it.

[quote name='johnnypark']Hmmmmm. I'd be willing to replay Anniversary in HD, and I never played Legends. I wonder if save files from the stand-alone Underworld work with the collection?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

I had the standalone game and the Trilogy and can confirm that the saves are not compatible (though trophies sync up).

It's funny how I waited to get the Trilogy for so long and was able to snag it from BBY... then realized that I just bought a 360 a few weeks ago and could play real HD versions of Anniversary and Legends on the 360. D'oh! I ended up getting rid of both since I can just play all 3 on the 360 and the 360 has exclusive DLC for Underworld.

[quote name='sylveranking']In for one. Never could find it clearanced at my target, for 2 dollars more it isn't bad.[/QUOTE]it's on cleance @ BB for $9.50 & $10 used plus b2g1 free.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I believe I picked this up from BBY when it was $9.86 or so. It's still unopened, lol. One of these days.[/QUOTE]clearanced or sale price?

Here's the SKU for the new game & link for the used version
2139032-If your a RZ silver member use the BB personal shopper to locate a copy for you w/free shipping.
http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545/213...tation-3-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=helpfulness

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

bread's done
Back