*DEAD*Tony Hawk's Project 8 (360) $44 shipped , Frys.com

FYI, This is probably still back-ordered as I ordered it on Nov 11th and my status still shows as backorder.

Great deal tho.

It's definitely back-ordered. I just got off the phone with a Fry's.com CSR following up my order from early November for this game. Apparently, there's a back-order log of 31 orders pending right now and they're only expecting 4 copies at the moment. Those 4 copies, they expect to get in on the 29th.

[quote name='fraeone']Is this any good for B&M?[/quote]

Maybe for in store pick up, it says on the site "Call for availability"

[quote name='SteveMcQ']It's definitely back-ordered. I just got off the phone with a Fry's.com CSR following up my order from early November for this game. Apparently, there's a back-order log of 31 orders pending right now and they're only expecting 4 copies at the moment. Those 4 copies, they expect to get in on the 29th.[/quote]

Sounds like they need to go down to Best Buy and purchase a few!

[quote name='dealer']Sounds like they need to go down to Best Buy and purchase a few![/quote]It's a bit ridiculous how Fry's.com handles their game orders. I ordered another game and it's well over a month since it's been backordered. I don't know how their supply lines work, but you'd think they'd be able to get more stock of games in.

bread's done
Back