[Dead] ToysRus ($19.99 and under) Buy 2 get 1 Free Sale - Oct 2nd-8th NOW ONLINE

ig88vsbobafett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Buy any 2 xbox ps2 or gamecube games up to $19.99 and get 1 free Starts Oct 2nd to the 8th.

Toysrus online (Amazon) also has some bundles that work with this (Like Toca 2 with Conlin McRea 2004) and they are listed below. There are also many PS2 games with free shipping which are eligible. See below.

B2G1 Free - All Eligible Games
PS2 code UPS2FREEGAME
Xbox code UXBXFREEGAME
GameCube code UGMCFREEGAME

Eligible Value Packs (no free shipping)
PS2
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex/Ford Racing 2 Value Pack
Pacman Fever/Ford Racing 3 Value Pack
Pacman World 2/Corvette Value Pack
Scaler/Robin Hood Value Pack
Ford Racing 2/Tekken Tag Tournament Value Pack
Ford Racing 3/Haunted Mansion Value Pack
Starsky & Hutch/IHRA Drag Racing 2005 Value Pack
IHRA Drag Racing 2/Spy Hunter Value Pack
Corvette/Defender Value Pack

Xbox
Toca Race Driver 2/ColinMcCrae 4 Bundle
Outlaw Golf 2/Scaler Value Pack
Crash Nitro Kart/Scaler Value Pack
Hobbit/Cat in the Hat Value Pack
Corvette/Army Men Sarge's Heroes Value Pack
Corvette/Starsky & Hutch Value Pack

Gamecube
Mat Hoffman 2/Army Men Sarge's Heroes Value Pack
Hobbit/Scorpion King Value Pack
Army Men RTS/Starsky & Hutch Value Pack
Defender/Scaler Value Pack

B2G1 free PS2 games with free shipping
Disaster Report
Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask
Godzilla: Save the Earth
Crash Twinsanity
SSX 3
Def Jam Fight for NY
Urbz: Sims in the City
The Sims Bustin Out
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Electronic Arts Lord of Rings Third Age
The Simpsons Road Rage
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Robots
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
Mission Impossible: Operation Surma
Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex
Electronic Arts GoldenEye Rogue Agent
Freedom Fighters
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
Need for Speed Underground
NBA Street Vol 2
Gladius
Magic Pengel: The Quest For Color
Fighter Maker 2
Rapala's Fishing
Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005
Cabela's Big Game Hunter
Asterix & Obelix: Kick Buttix
American Chopper
Red Ninja: End of Honor
Cold Winter
NFL Blitz Pro
Kya: Dark Lineage
Knockout Kings 2002
Spy Hunter 2
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Hunter: The Reckoning--Wayward
Fight Club
Sled Storm
Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter

Ad scan:
http://home.comcast.net/~momto4boys/IMG_0758.JPG

It's a trap!

No,wait. Wrong one.

WOOHOO

That's the one.

I'm gonna stock up on RPG's out the wazoo!

Makai Kingdom, Radiata Stories, SM: DDS 2, Shining Tears, Stella Dues...

Nice! This is perfect - I'll tell the wife about this sale, so we can get something for the kid. And then I'll act all surprised and say, "Hey, this applies to video games too!"

[quote name='woobacca']Nice! This is perfect - I'll tell the wife about this sale, so we can get something for the kid. And then I'll act all surprised and say, "Hey, this applies to video games too!"[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling if I ever become a dad I'll be alot like that. I'll probably be more eager to get to the toy store than my kids.

Damn you, TRU! I don't get my first paycheck for 2 weeks!

Wait a minute... this isn't truly the beloved B2G1 sale. It's only for budget games... games UP TO $20. Oh, well, I don't feel so bad now. :)

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']You're very easily entertained. A slinky could probably keep you busy for hours. :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm easily entertained because I have a stress filled day at work and whenever I see something funny to me it gets me through my day better.

is there confirmation on this, as I was going to pick up far cry today

son of a bitch just read that it is for games up to $19.99

This is not the "annual sale". It's simply a sale for all budget games (UP TO $19.99) at B2G1. They've been doing this with several gamecube titles for a week or so now.

[quote name='woobacca']Nice! This is perfect - I'll tell the wife about this sale, so we can get something for the kid. And then I'll act all surprised and say, "Hey, this applies to video games too!"[/QUOTE]
Dang, I just found out the regular toy sale actually runs through tomorrow. Never mind, I'll have to make another excuse to hit TRS on Sunday then.

[quote name='Indiana']IT's only on games $19.99 or less now. That's not nearly as good a deal.[/QUOTE]

Someone mentioned in another thread (maybe the green tag thread) that the "real" B2G1 sale is coming at the end of October. Not sure why they would have separate sales. Maybe to try and make room for new releases.

Hmm.. does the Super Monkey Ball 2-game pack count as two games? 3 $19.99 games for $30 would be pretty slick. It might even make me not curb my spending for the rest of this billing cycle.

If it does apply to green tag games, then the question is, does a game count if it was say $29.99 before green tag but $14.99 after.

[quote name='woobacca']Dang, I just found out the regular toy sale actually runs through tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

SHHHHH! She doesn't have to know that... just play dumb ;)

Ash

Ugh...This blows. I seriously hope they're not running this in lieu of the REAL B2G1 sale. There are actually a bunch of GCN titles I want this year, as opposed to the past two years where I had to struggle just to find three worthy titles.

[quote name='chaarlieee']May be a stupid question, but exactly what kind of deals do they have during the "real" B2G1 sale that happens at the end of October?[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming there aren't any restrictions.

[quote name='Purkeynator']$20 and under works for me. I never pay $50 for a new game anyway. I would much rather spend $40 on 3 games than $100 on 3 games.[/QUOTE]
Ditto.

[quote name='gweenpea']For what it is worth, I talked to a TRU employee who told me to wait on my current purchase until sunday when all >$20 would be buy two get one free. So, I am 100 % sure this is a real deal.

J Dawg[/QUOTE]
You mean

[quote name='botticus']Hmm.. does the Super Monkey Ball 2-game pack count as two games? 3 $19.99 games for $30 would be pretty slick. It might even make me not curb my spending for the rest of this billing cycle.[/QUOTE]

no

[quote name='roachie17']Would the OP be able to share the other toy deals in the flyer as well?

Much appreciated![/QUOTE]

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off All VHS&DVD Movies
Free Gameboy Micro Carrying Case when you buy a gameboy micro
Buy 2 get the 3rd Free on "Cranium" games
Buy 2 get the 3rd Free on All Lincoln Logs Sets
Buy 2 get the 3rd Free on All K'Nex Building Sets
Buy 2 get the 3rd Free on all Bratz Dolls
Buy 2 get the 3rd Free on all The littlest pet shot figures
Buy 2 get the 3rd Free on all B-Dman figures
20"Roadmaster Bike $39.97

A few other things but nothing that cheap

[quote name='cag1000']anyone know when the buy 1 get 1 board games deal is coming?[/QUOTE]

toysrus has very few of the good board games, the kind you'd want to buy. But it doesn't matter since most americans are only interested in risk and new editions of monopoly (simpsons, star wars, golf, etc).

For good games, check out http://www.boardgamegeek.com/

This is a great deal considering all the price drops and budget titles released recently. Not to mention the latest round of GH games that I've been slow to acquire.

I'll probably get some combo of the following:

Shadow of Rome
Killzone
Cold Winter
Midway Arcade Treasures 3
Capcom Classics
Worms 4 Mayhem (should be out before the sale ends)
Cold War (if the reviews are decent)
Evil Dead Regeneration

Getting $20 games for $13.33 apiece ain't bad. It beats the Best Buy GGC in that respect, assuming there's three games you have your eye on.

If it does end up working with green tag games, I wonder how it will be determined what qualifies. Like if a game is green tagged at $29.99 but is $14.99 after the green tag discount, would it qualify since it is more than $19.99 before being totalled.

[quote name='Engineer_J']Last time they had something like this the buy 2 get 1 would work on green tag as long as normal price was under $19.99[/QUOTE]
Heh, the winner would be if it does the free game before the green tag discount. Give you a $20 full price game free with the purchase of two $20 green tagged games.

Works for me, I only usually pick up $20 games at the TRU B2G1 sale, since I wait for most games to reach $20 or less anyways.

bread's done
Back