[DEAD] Transformers Beast Wars: The Complete Series - $27.49

Diggeh

CAG Newbie
Lowest price so far has been $36.99. Jump on it!

tfbw.png

EDIT: Back to $36.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed it at this price. Thanks Op. Had to double dip since I own the Rhino releases, but this complete set will look great on my shelf.

I've been watching this since I got it a month or so back. I still like it, but I think I remembered it a little better than it is. The writers I'm sure had no control over the toy line, but the way most characters bodies change each season is pretty dumb. Any chance they'll put out a more affordable series set for Beast Machines? It's like a 1/3 as many eps as BW and costs more.

MjC

Great price for a great series I got it for Christmas and while the CGI is dated remember it was 1996 when this show first aired does anyone remember what they had for a computer back then? The writing and characters are still very good.

That's a great price. But as someone who never saw Beast Wars (just G1), would I be able to appreciate this series?

[quote name='morpheus47']That's a great price. But as someone who never saw Beast Wars (just G1), would I be able to appreciate this series?[/QUOTE]

It's a direct continuation of G1, and most people (including me) consider this the best TF series ever. There's even tie ins with the original G1 series. I would also suggest getting Beast Machines if you can still find it.

[quote name='morpheus47']That's a great price. But as someone who never saw Beast Wars (just G1), would I be able to appreciate this series?[/QUOTE]

Give it some time. It takes awhile to get into it, but once the series gets going, it doesn't let up. Beast Machines, however, is kind of a turd.

Definitely, they reference G1 down the road in a few episodes turning this into a prequel of sorts. Plus some G1 personalities are kept in the series besides the obvious Prime Vs Megatron lineage.

bread's done
Back