[DEAD] Transformers Dark of the Moon Blu-ray 3D - $20 Shipped through Facebook

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Paramount has a promotion through their facebook page that allows you to get Transformers DotM on Blu-ray 3D for just $20 and free shipping..

1.) Sign into your facebook account
2.) Go here: http://apps.facebook.com/transformersshop/index.php?p=product&id=1
4.) Install the Paramount digital Store
5.) Checkout.

You can order up to two copies. This is a limited time offer and won't last much longer

imageSlogan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Give up life for saving a few bucks and getting it later than release day from Amazon...? Tempting, but I'm sticking with my Amazon Preorder. Here is hoping Amazon drops the price right before shipping

[quote name='b3b0p']Give up life for saving a few bucks and getting it later than release day from Amazon...? Tempting, but I'm sticking with my Amazon Preorder. Here is hoping Amazon drops the price right before shipping [/QUOTE]

"Give up Life"? Really? :roll:

Considering what you have to divulge to Paramount (who I wouldn't trust at all), yeah, basically. They ask and you give access to all your info, etc, email from Facebook. I'm not willing to do that. Maybe a bit paranoid, but the only apps I'll give that access are Steam (All Hail Gabe!) and Spotify Premium (since it's required to have Spotify Premium).

That's probably lowest it can go, especially for 3D edition. Pretty good deal especially with free shipping and no tax. Everywhere else including Amazon sells it for $30 plus either shipping or tax. Thanks OP! :D

nice thanks. I'll delete the app once I get my order. In any case when you like something on facebook you pretty much are giving marketers all the same info this app takes. That's a fair price for such a crappy movie in 3d. I don't care if its not at my house buy Tuesday.

Thanks OP. I was going to get it online with Bestbuy with my five out coupon but this came out to the same price so I can use that on something else.

I jumped on this.
Was going to get at Best Buy but since I didn't get the first edition (no $10 coupon), I'll just wait.
$20 is too good to pass up.

But I had to pay tax, maybe because Paramount has a presence in FL?

Tempting to pick up LE version for $90-ish. End up pick up this Sucker for $20. Already had 1 & 2 for $10 Each. Total cost for Set $40 save $50-ish ;)

I've tried on 2 different web browsers but I can't get this app to install. I keep getting a webpage error when I go to the link, or even search for the app on facebook itself.

Edit: Finally started working, bought 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got an error when it was processing my credit card but I got an e-mail confirmation from them. But at the bottom of the e-mail it said:

Payment

cc (PayPal Pro with Signature)
Your Order Has Been Sent

Is this normal? I tried sending them an e-mail to double check but I didn't get a response. Did anyone get a second e-mail with shipping confirmation or anything?

[quote name='DestinyHero']I got an error when it was processing my credit card but I got an e-mail confirmation from them. But at the bottom of the e-mail it said:

Payment

cc (PayPal Pro with Signature)
Your Order Has Been Sent

Is this normal? I tried sending them an e-mail to double check but I didn't get a response. Did anyone get a second e-mail with shipping confirmation or anything?[/QUOTE]

Just received my shipping notice and I ordered sometime last week. I was starting to get worried too, as it didn't state that I ordered anything when I went to the Paramount fan store.

I got mine in the mail today. Ended up being $5 cheaper than Amazon has it for, so I can live with that. Now to track down a 3D TV...

bread's done
Back