[Dead] Transformers: The Complete Series - $39.99 at Amazon

That is a great deal i just cant pull the trigger as i still have the rhino sets from back in the day. Cant be much of a difference other than smaller packaging but good job on posting this i know there has to be someone out there without tf gen 1 complete set

[quote name='Ispep Aloc']Good deal.

Did the animated movie ever come out on blu-ray[/QUOTE]

Damn tempted at this price really tempted . As for the animated movie it came out in the United Kingdom on blu-ray at least a year or two ago but looking it up on amazon.uk now seems like it went out of print and pretty expensive now to get on ebay or amazon.uk third party sellers. Glad I bought mine when it was 15 bucks shipped :lol:

I just created an account on Amazon just for this deal. I've been wanting the series for a long time and this price is pretty good. I missed most of the last season when I was a kid so now I will get to see them.....24 years late.

Also, I didn't realize Transformers: The Movie 20th anniversary Special Edition was so expensive. I picked up a copy at the pawn shop for $3.

Looks like Best Buy jumped the price back up to $79.99. The deal must have been a one-day sale. Oh well, Amazon still has it for $39.99 with free shipping anyway! :)

Thanks. I couldn't resist with the $30 of free gift cards I had and points on my Amazon card.

Its funny I was just looking at this 2 days ago when it was $70(?) and thinking "I can wait until its $30". This is close enough for me.

[quote name='coolsteel']Damn tempted at this price really tempted . As for the animated movie it came out in the United Kingdom on blu-ray at least a year or two ago but looking it up on amazon.uk now seems like it went out of print and pretty expensive now to get on ebay or amazon.uk third party sellers. Glad I bought mine when it was 15 bucks shipped :lol:[/QUOTE]
Yea, I ordered the blu-ray of the animated movie a few years ago as well for about that price shipped. I had no idea it was expensive or unavailable now though.

I'm on this site all the time, but always forget to check the DVD/Blu-Ray Deals section. I would've been all over this deal for $40.

[quote name='Ispep Aloc']Good deal.

Did the animated movie ever come out on blu-ray[/QUOTE]

Easiest way to get a copy:

http://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/view/12222/transformers-the-animated-movie-bluray

The UK release is harder to find, but it isn't the definitive version (so far) of the movie on Blu-ray. The Australian version is probably what's considered the better Blu-ray of the two.

Came out to about $43 shipped. Keep in mind that unless your Blu-ray player can play PAL region stuff, then the EXTRAS won't work. The feature movie itself is region free.

bread's done
Back