[Dead] TRU B1G1 free on lego games $19.99 or less.

Good deals if it wasn't for the shipping, is there any way to get cheaper shipping at Toys R Us?
I am trying to figure that out right now. Its over $6 shipping and the stores around me don't have any of the games I want in stock. I am still debating on picking up a couple things for 13ish dollars each.

Same, my shippings at 10 bucks and none of the stores have either Pirates or LOTR which were the two I was looking for, $15 each isn't really that appealing compared to 10!

Good deals if it wasn't for the shipping, is there any way to get cheaper shipping at Toys R Us?
No kidding. $10.95 for shipping 2 games? Really?

I wonder if their inventory is accurate. I find it hard to believe that basically *EVERY* Lego game is sold out of their stores. I've checked a handful of titles and... nothing. Then again, last time I was there (which is rare) they really were pretty barren. Maybe I could get Wal-Mart to price match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. was hoping for lego undercover to be part of it. the only lego games i dont own that are based on a movie is lego LotR. I own both Indy's, both batmans, both potters, all 3 star wars, and pirates already. lame

bread's done
Back