[DEAD] Turok for 360 about $41 at Amazon

[quote name='buster90']WOW that is a quick price drop does the game suck that much?[/quote]

According to the demo on XBL Marketplace, yes. Yes, it does....

I got through the whole demo just using my knife....thats what really sucks. Its a very weak game.

i bought this off of ebay for $26 shipped. i am about a third of the way through it, it doesnt suck. it's not gonna win any awards but it's decent if you can get if for a good price.

Please note...this is shipping from Target...not directly from Amazon.com.

So you won't get free shipping on this. I'm not sure about tax.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']This is already posted.... just a few posts below yours.... :/[/QUOTE]
I looked but didn't see anything before I posted.

[quote name='ryanbph']is it worth it, or is it a rental?[/quote]

The reviews seem to say it's worth it.

Whoa, that's a great deal, I wish I had money :(

[quote name='ryanbph']is it worth it, or is it a rental?[/quote]

Rental.

Best advice is to downlaod the demo and try it for free.

This is a game that definately suffered by having a demo as the 90% consensus was it totally sucked. I know I downloaded and deleted it within hours as it was complete garbage for what was once a decent franchise.

Guess Target loaded up on this game and is now having to try and dump em to not get burned.:hot:

Really good game. The Demo doesn't do it justice. Pick it up at this price...

The multiplayer is pretty good espically with the promise of more Co-Op maps to come!

Deal seems to be dead already, Target isn't selling it anymore on Amazon... shame too, since I had just enough to buy it, and would have bit at that price, even if it isn't a great game (which I don't know for sure, but the impression from the Demo did lead me to believe it's not great).

bread's done
Back