[DEAD] Up-Vote My Entry In Raptr, Win $5 or $10 Amazon Gift Card And More!

MirageStrike

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I've been chosen as one of the three caption entries for a contest. The winner of the 3 caption is decided by the amount of up votes it has. What I'm asking is to:

•Up-vote my entry. Click here, and click on Upcoming Recent News tab to see my entry (MirageStrike)
•Comment my entry on Raptr and leave your CAG name. (ex. CAG MirageStrike was here) and comment on this thread.

Contest ends September 9th and I will select a random winner on the 10th.

If my entry wins the most votes, I will give away not one BUT TWO $5 Amazon GC, one for each lucky winner AND give everyone who helped a redeemable code for something* on the 360.

I hope we can pull a miracle through this (my entry sucks lol) so good luck!

EDIT:
*Codes I'm offering are really crappy so don't get your hopes up:

•DJ Hero Tiesto DLC (I have them for all 3 consoles)
•Alan Wake theme (not premium)
•Halo Banshee Avatar

If you have an interest in a particular code PM me and I'll make sure you'll get it. Otherwise I'll PM a random code when it's over.

I also found some PSN codes but I'll save that and the leftover codes for a massive code drop in a separate post, so keep an eye out for that. Thanks!

EDIT:
Congrats to DeathMoJo & ElementBreaker for winning the $5 Amazon gift card. I'll be handing out the codes via PM and drop the rest in another thread, so stay tuned!

94536614.jpg
unledxjv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of all of the shitty and retarded entries this tool OhDavey picked, yours is easily the best. Maybe because it's intentional.

yCExO.png

Seriously? That entry made it into the finals, but mine didn't? Fail Raptr is utter fail.

Thanks for the votes! My vote count has changed from a sad face to something quantifiable thanks to you guys. :)

[quote name='Blade']

Seriously? That entry made it into the finals, but mine didn't? Fail Raptr is utter fail.[/QUOTE]

What's your Raptr name? I wanna see your entry. :eek:
But yea, some of the chosen ones are questionable imo, including mines which only took a few seconds to think of haha.

Thanks for the votes!

[quote name='Starcrest']Good luck, I hope they don't d/q you when they see all the CAG comments though.[/QUOTE]

I received a message from OhDavey to tell me that my caption was picked and encouraged me to get friends to vote.
I'd consider the CAG community to be my friends so I'm not worried about it (although I do feel like a dick for requesting you guys to down-vote my competitors lol).

Voted, commented, and upped. Oh and I downed the other two entries (they all have sad-faces thanks to CAG). My conscious is clean, the other two captions sucked, yours was the best by far.

Thanks for the votes! I found the banshee codes but there weren't as many as I thought I had.
However, I discovered a garbage truck load of Alan Wake themes so I'll put that out there as well.

[quote name='MirageStrike']Thanks for the votes! My vote count has changed from a sad face to something quantifiable thanks to you guys. :)

What's your Raptr name? I wanna see your entry. :eek:
But yea, some of the chosen ones are questionable imo, including mines which only took a few seconds to think of haha.[/QUOTE]

My Raptr name is LightRebellion. My entry for #3 was "Yo guys, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but spinal surgery is one of the best medical fields of all time!" I put in entries for all three of them, but I don't think I had enough numbers in my name to get picked. ;)

I was gonna downvote you because telling others to downvote your competition sounds assholeish, but I decided I didn't care and upvoted you.

Awesome man! Thanks so much! I never win anything from contests! I'll be following your further posts just for support!

Used this toward my Deus Ex: Human Revolution order, covered the last $5 dollars as i had $30 gift card balance! Thanks again!

bread's done
Back