[DEAD] USED Kinect bunde - $69.99 + Shipping - goHastings.com

Duke.Togo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
In case anyone is interested, saw this posted on Facebook: USED Kinect bundle

Update: The price changed today to $69.99, and didn't stack with the 20% off used sale they are running. They ran a Facebook post earlier today that said the 20% off was good for ALL used games and accessories. I called the customer service number and they agreed to take the 20% off of my order once it shipped, so YMMV.

Update: It seems CSR's have been instructed not to allow the 20% off. Congrats to those who got it before they stopped, and I hope you wrote down your Reference # in case they try to get out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Called and they said that the item is classified as hardware so they will not honor. YMMV, but I am guessing they sent an email out to all CSRs not to honor.

Just received my Kinect that I ordered the beginning of last week. It was shipped in a big brown box but inside was shipping peanuts and the Kinect in the original box. It has everything in it including an unopened copy of Kinect Adventures and wireless extender cable. The Kinect was a bit scratched up but I was able to shine it back up and it had the power cable for my old Xbox. Plugged it in an it works great! Very happy for 63 bucks shipped!

[quote name='thrasher086']Just received my Kinect that I ordered the beginning of last week. It was shipped in a big brown box but inside was shipping peanuts and the Kinect in the original box. It has everything in it including an unopened copy of Kinect Adventures and wireless extender cable. The Kinect was a bit scratched up but I was able to shine it back up and it had the power cable for my old Xbox. Plugged it in an it works great! Very happy for 63 bucks shipped![/QUOTE]

That's awesome! I'm hoping I can snag one during their next sale! I just called and left a voicemail asking about the 20% off promo code. If they let me use that, I'll definitely get one.

$60 is totally the right price for a Kinect, just in case you were on the fence. Though Kinect Adventures is pretty...not great. Grab Kinect Sports or Dance Central.

[quote name='sgr76']This is tempting. I have no idea what game I would want to play on this but the price is right[/QUOTE]

There isn't a game I'd play but it looks tempting still for my family.

It's back in-stock again.

///edit///
Looks like they jacked the price back up to $99.99

would like to get one, but I feel a price drop. I know better than to buy hardware before E3. Anyways if its still $150 after E3 good deal.

The one I got from Hastings looked brand new. I think it was just one of those "someone opened the box" things. Very satisfied.

I ordered one before it went out of stock, but still got my order canceled. :|
Ordered used copies of Guitar Hero Van Halen, Force Unleashed 1 and Kinect Sports from them though, and they all look pristine. It's like I have a love/hate with Hastings..

I just got one off Amazon for ~$100.. I figured that's still cheaper than in stores and cheaper than if I used my employee discount on one. Other words, I won't lose any sleep just cause I paid a little more than the cheapest price out there.. I'm not that hardcore about it lol..

I can't wait to try Kinect Sports, but mainly to watch the videos after the event.. I'm sure they'll look particularly horrid. Looking forward to it lol.

bread's done
Back