(Dead) USED Mafia 2 PS3 $9.99 + $3.99 s/h 1 more left

Good find. I'd bite if it were A.) The 360 version and B.) I didn't already beat it. It's a fun game, but the replay value is nil.

If you do decide to play it, though, be prepared to drive. A lot.

[quote name='Scorch']Good find. I'd bite if it were A.) The 360 version and B.) I didn't already beat it. It's a fun game, but the replay value is nil.

If you do decide to play it, though, be prepared to drive. A lot.[/QUOTE]

I actually already playing it, i dont know but i love it , i actually like the driving its more realistic, i like the music, dresses etc. its like your really in the 60's.

This may sounds funny but sometimes i just park the car at the side street and listen to the radio lol.

it got reviews of 7 - 8

but a lot of user reviews said this game had a good story line but blew hard because it was buggy and story line finished to fast.

Its also linear and no side quests.

Beware of what you buy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah before i buy games i always check reviews and stuff. this game is actually on my lowest priority cuz i was thinking its gonna be like GTA 4 (this game might be the best game ever for others but not for me), but for $7 i cant help it lol.

[quote name='mistamike']it got reviews of 7 - 8

but a lot of user reviews said this game had a good story line but blew hard because it was buggy and story line finished to fast.

Beware of what you buy[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily a bad thing with my attention span/time I spend on videogames...

[quote name='mistamike']it got reviews of 7 - 8

Beware of what you buy[/QUOTE]

I would say for the reviews/issues, those are more than acceptable for a fun, but not perfect game. At sixty bucks, you should expect more. But for ten bucks, it sounds just about right.

bread's done
Back