[DEAD] WalMart.com PlayStation 3 80GB MotorStorm Pack w/ Bonus Game & Stand $499

kixalot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Just found this on Walmart's website. Pretty good deal for someone needing a PS3 for Christmas. You get the 80GB PS3 with Motorstorm, you get one extra game free and an Intec Vertical glow stand with cradle. 97 cent Shipping today!

Extra games are:
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune
Resistance: Fall of Man
Heavenly Sword
Warhawk

Link: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8071631

Enjoy!

Edit: Link is not always working right. You might have to search.
The deal is dead. They changed it to the 40gb.

The deal isn't particularly great after tax and shipping (I saw it, but went with Amazon's deal yesterday), but if you want a PS3 for Christmas, this is probably your last chance at any sort of deal.

[quote name='Jack Ryan']The deal isn't particularly great after tax and shipping (I saw it, but went with Amazon's deal yesterday), but if you want a PS3 for Christmas, this is probably your last chance at any sort of deal.[/quote]

It's 97 cents shipping if you order by today.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Do you think that Warhawk will come with the bluetooth headset?[/quote]

Based on my looking around at wal-marts website it could be either.....

Based on the value of the other games I would think w/ headset, based on Wal-Mart wanting to make $$ I would say game only.

[quote name='cdrober']Based on my looking around at wal-marts website it could be either.....

Based on the value of the other games I would think w/ headset, based on Wal-Mart wanting to make $$ I would say game only.[/quote]

Same thing im thinking.

Because the picture for this offers show two controls and Ratchet and Clank, but that game isnt one of the options and you only get one control.

SO they are misleading you there and the Warhawk picture shows the headset included but im not to sure.

This is tempting me to return my 60GB I just bought at Wal-Mart and rebuy the 80GB to get the extra game and stand. If only the damn store would PM thier own site.

[quote name='PSP2000']U guys think this deal is available in-stores?[/quote]

Ive looked around their web-site for it but cant seem to find anything.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Ive looked around their web-site for it but cant seem to find anything.[/quote]
this would really be a good deal if it was

Walmart.com sucks big hanging hairy goat balls. It takes them like 3-5 days to send a generic response to an email that offers no help, plus there is no phone number to call.

It's ok. If you want a triple this seems like a decent deal because they actually give you the choice of good games.

As for Warhawk with the headset, doubt it.

I need to find some place to buy a PS3 that doesn't charge me sales tax. Even Amazon.com does. I guess they must have... something... in my state... that causes them to have to charge sales tax.

Including your state would help. ;)

I just got a PS3 from overstock.com with no tax. :) I'm in NY though, most stores don't make me pay tax.

[quote name='MeanMuenster']is this dead, I cant find it.[/quote]
Go to walmart.com click on entertainment, then select video games. You'll see it right there.

Edit: I think maybe the OP made a mistake and was posting the Spiderman 3 verison bundle for 499.00 because now it comes to

PlayStation 3 Starter Bundle
Choose Your PlayStation 3
(PlayStation 3 80GB MotorStorm Pack - Limited Edition)
Sony Sixaxis Wireless Controller PS3
Choose Your Game
(The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition PS3)
Intec Vertical Glow Stand w/ Cradle PS3

$608.00

[quote name='Van']Go to walmart.com click on entertainment, then select video games. You'll see it right there.

Edit: I think maybe the OP made a mistake and was posting the Spiderman 3 verison bundle for 499.00 because now it comes to

PlayStation 3 Starter Bundle
Choose Your PlayStation 3
(PlayStation 3 80GB MotorStorm Pack - Limited Edition)
Sony Sixaxis Wireless Controller PS3
Choose Your Game
(The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition PS3)
Intec Vertical Glow Stand w/ Cradle PS3

$608.00[/quote]

This deal did work at $499 yesterday. I placed an order and got that price with 97 cent shipping, but I ended up cancelling since I've decided to get a 40gb unit.

Ok, I just checked and it looks like the deal is officially dead now. Walmart still has a similar package, but it bumped up the price.

[quote name='blueboy']Ok, I just checked and it looks like the deal is officially dead now. Walmart still has a similar package, but it bumped up the price.[/quote]

Yeah, that is what it looked like.

Dang it, thanks for checking though.

Are there any other 80gb deals around? I saw a 2 additional freee Bluray at amazon, but meh.

[quote name='blueboy']This deal did work at $499 yesterday. I placed an order and got that price with 97 cent shipping, but I ended up cancelling since I've decided to get a 40gb unit.[/quote]

Wow, if you truly added the 80GB for the extra $100.00 option then that was the best deal to be had all year.

This is the deal I got and cancelled:

QTY DESCRIPTION PRICE TOTAL
-----------------------------------------------------------
1 Choose Your Game (Uncharted) .01 .01
1 Intec Vertical Glow Stand w/ C .01 .01
1 PlayStation 3 80GB MotorStorm 498.98 498.98

Subtotal: 499.00
Shipping: 0.97
Order Total: 535.18

Honestly, the Overstock deal of 10% off was better since they didn't charge tax or shipping and I could care less about the cooler.

[quote name='lolmister']Yea, the overstock deal kicks this one's ass[/quote]
Is it still live? Coupon or something? I see 499.

n/m, found the thread. So is there anything else thats still live?

Ahh I thought it came with the extra controller too. So it's the same as the last one except the stand. Not that great then.

Its in my cart but i aint going for it though if it was on the 40 on the other hand which is more quiet and blah blah .

bread's done
Back