(DEAD) WBShop Tv On DVD Sale..ER Seasons 1-12 for $22.xx Shipped!!

Just ordered the ER Set for my wife as well. I wonder if this will actually go through. The price on that one set seems way out of line with the rest of the sale.

Wow! Just got:

ER Seasons 1-12 for $16.00
Waltons Season 1-9 for $16.00
The Adventures of Superman Season 1-6 for $16.00
The Dukes of Hazard Season 1-7 for $12.

Now to wait until they all get canceled.

That's an insane price on ER lol. Hope it ships. Still 3 more seasons after that though so mayyybe they're just getting rid of it.

The majority of the highly discounted ones have already been raised back up on the site. Means they will most likely be cancelling the orders that were placed if they were never meant to be that price.

That price for ER would be amazing and I don't even like the show. :lol:

I really wish Babylon 5 was that cheap, I keep meaning to get into that show.

Veronica Mars is still listed for $32. I think I got all my seasons for $45 and it's am awesome show, go check it out for that price.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']seasons 1-7 of full house also 12 bucks. and 1-4 of fresh prince.[/QUOTE]

Hate I missed out on those. But just ordered Veronica Mars S1-3 for $17.72 a few hours ago.

[quote name='Squarehard']Awaiting the mass wave of cancellations.[/QUOTE]
You shut your filthy mouth! ;)

So far mine are processing. So there's still a chance...in hell...

Motherfuckers Just got my cancellation notice. Offered a 25% off coupon(one time use) good until the end of the month with a boatload of restrictions.

Any ideas how to maximize this coupon

deals"
Coupon expires October 31, 2011. Not valid on special orders or previous orders and not combinable with other coupons or discounts. Not valid on charity items, restricted titles, digital downloads, and digital rentals as well as DVDs and Blu-ray Discs produced or released under the HBO, BBC, IMAX, TNT, Turner, Sesame Street, The Warner Archive Collection, Sony, Columbia Classics by Request, VIZ Media or LucasFilm brands. One coupon per customer, one time use only. Offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or gift certificates. Offer valid in the United States only. Other restrictions may apply."

Yeah got the cancel + 25% off email. Squarehards fault.

I dont know if theres any deals. I see the LotR Trilogy Extended Edition Blu for $74.88

Depends on what you are looking for. I pre-ordered some BD's using the 25% off code and saved a few $$ compared to Amazon prices.

Green Lantern 3D - $22.45
Looney Tunes, The: Platinum Collection Volume 1 - $29.24
Tom & Jerry: The Golden Collection: Volume One - 17.99

Tax - $4.69

Total - 74.37

plus I used a cashback site to save 7% which will cover the tax once it goes through

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yeah got the cancel + 25% off email. Squarehards fault.

I dont know if theres any deals. I see the LotR Trilogy Extended Edition Blu for $74.88[/QUOTE]
Sent me one too. Oh well.

bread's done
Back