*dead* Win a Afro Samurai IPod!

SanjiX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was browsing Anime News Network today and I actually saw an ad worth clicking on! It seems that they will be giving out IPods in 'celebration' of Afro Samurai coming to ITunes. I have never watched it before, anyone know if its any good?

8 Grand prize winners will receive a one of a kind 30 GB IPod with custom-drawn artwork by Afro Samurai creator Takashi Okazaki, signed by both Takashi Okazaki and director Fuminori Kizaki.

15 First Prize winners will receive a $25 ITunes gift card

and 30 second [prize] winners will receive a $15 ITunes gift card.

Anyway, with further ado, heres the link to enter: http://www1.afrosamurai.com/contests/ipod_giveaway/

My friend has the Afro Samurai DVD and I have to say it's an awesome series. My only complaint is how short it is, only about 5 or 6 half hour episodes. It would be pretty cool to have it on your Ipod though.

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']entered, thanks OP[/quote]

^^That. Also, I never watched it so i can't tell you if it's good or not. I have been mildly interested though.

Entered thanks OP. I saw the show on spike and liked it. On a side not I met the director and creator at comic con in NYC and got a signed poster :)

[quote name='Chronis']^^That. Also, I never watched it so i can't tell you if it's good or not. I have been mildly interested though.

bread's done
Back