[DEAD] Win a Wii from CompUSA (two winners a day until 6/16)

What the hell. I've been feeling lucky recently, so I'll give it a go. Hopefully a CAG or two scores big on this. Thanks OP!

Looks like I'll be adding this to my daily contest entries. Damn they've been running this since March, wish someone would've found this sooner. Anyways thanks OP, I'm in!

I already have a Wii, but I wouldn't be opposed to selling one and getting a PS3! Thanks op.

[quote name='dmdragon']anyone find it ironic that the page timing out and going slow for the contest is hosted on

highspeedbackbone.net[/quote]

lol yes..

Hmm its odd that it won't let me enter each day after entering initially. Or do we not have to put in our contact info each day?

Thanks OP

[quote name='UltimoRey']In, sucks that we have to check to see if we won though[/QUOTE]
And that you have to re-enter and re-confirm each day, but hey, it's a free Wii - I don't mind jumping through a few hoops.

[quote name='RenoTurk11']I Finally got to re-enter my info. I tried everyday but it would never load or error out. So weird.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that was happening all weekend.

[quote name='Hostile']CLICK HERE

ENDS: June 16, 2008

Great contest from CompUSA. Good luck CAG![/quote]

Thanks, OP!
I entered my dad into the sweepstakes (so he can stop bugging me about borrowing mine)

I really hope I win a Wii. My family has wanted one since day one but couldn't find any and now they don't want to fork up the money to buy one.

lol Ive entered once per day and dont even get the confirm emails mailed to me anymore. And does anyone else find it funny that the winner's list jumps from 5/22 to 5/23 to 5/27 and 5/28 and that they haven't updated the winner's list since 5/28 even though its supposed to be a "Day by Day" sweepstakes?

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']lol Ive entered once per day and dont even get the confirm emails mailed to me anymore. And does anyone else find it funny that the winner's list jumps from 5/22 to 5/23 to 5/27 and 5/28 and that they haven't updated the winner's list since 5/28 even though its supposed to be a "Day by Day" sweepstakes?[/quote]

I noticed that gap in win dates also and it looks like they only consider business days as win days..

This contest is pretty sloppy but best of luck to everyone.

[quote name='Derrick1979']I noticed that gap in win dates also and it looks like they only consider business days as win days..

This contest is pretty sloppy but best of luck to everyone.[/quote]

Yeah I noticed this as well. Kind of weird :/

Has anyone else received an email wanting them to confirm their entry? I've been entering for the past week, but just now received this email.

[quote name='Hostile']The just updated the list of winners. I think you're suppose to check yourself and find out if you won.[/QUOTE]
Shitload of winners. Looks like they're up-to-date with the alloted Wiis for giveaway.

I wasn't one of them.

Goramit.

Did they get rid of the e-mail confirmation now as-well? I just entered again (before), and have not received an e-mail in the past few hours since I entered.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Did they get rid of the e-mail confirmation now as-well? I just entered again (before), and have not received an e-mail in the past few hours since I entered.[/QUOTE]
I had at least one bounce back to me as undeliverable over the weekend, so the system might just be bogged down.

bread's done
Back