*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Check out the leaderboard, everyone is still at 39.[/quote]

haha...thats crazy...somethings up. Ima try and watch all the videos idk

[quote name='xGiVeNx']haha...thats crazy...somethings up. Ima try and watch all the videos idk[/quote]

I'm doing that now. I've been through a few, they all seem the same. Just looking out for some green text or something in one of them...

Here is what everyone has so far.

32. explosive
33. xlr-v
34 . xxxchange
35. extra
36. expand
37. trixie
38. fox
39. exclusive
40. extensive

on the first week, i got the right answer on a question, but it never worked on me... but if finally work after an hour or two hours...

i no it would ruin it but its either that or by default giving the 11000 ppl signed up a prize and then restarting the contest

anyone have a chance to try MotoX or something similar. I am to close to 20 to tr random ass entries at this point.

[quote name='Logante']anyone have a chance to try MotoX or something similar. I am to close to 20 to tr random ass entries at this point.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't work.

i highly doubt it has anything to do with exceptions. that was clearly the clue from yesterday and no way they're repeating already. besides, that was in the gaming section as yesterday's clue directed you, not today's video clue. i mean, check out the other sites, many of them still have their old green x's showing. ain't saying i know the answer, but i still have faith it can be found. if it turns out i'm wrong, well, won't be the first time. f them for making me navigate that godforsaken mountain dew website, though. i've had to close and restart at least 5 times already.

even though I got locked out at 20 tries, I've been all over that Dew site and have found nothing. I'm going to sleep. Good luck to everyone else.

souds really dumb but WTF is X-games?
does that have anything to do with the videos?
extremely dumb sports?
WTF is MDX?? BTW mdx does not work i tried...

WELL I AM LOCKED OUT........
Go figure Mountain dew is probly not updates and some guy got it on a lucky guess is my thought on it!!!

[quote name='goud71493']he never responded guess hes gonna win everything[/quote]

BTW 31 is not Exception
:bomb: :hot:

BTW just found this on the how to play page
"FOR EVERY WORD YOU SOLVE, YOU GET 1 ENTRY IN THE DAILY, WEEKLY AND GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS.
(EXAMPLE: 10 WORDS SOLVED TODAY = 10 CHANCES TO WIN.)"

I threw a few things at 31 but had no luck. What I tried included:

Moto-X
Xbox
Exclusive
Xgames

No luck (obviously)

[quote name='goud71493']he never responded guess hes gonna win everything[/quote]I messaged him too, and he responded to me. Probably because I congratulated him, didn't ask him for the answer, and told him not to tell anyone. He confirmed that he didn't cheat, but didn't tell me whether it was on the site and he found it or just a good guess. Those are the only two options: it's either really well hidden on the Mountain Dew site and fooling >11,000 people or he plumb guessed it. I am betting it is the latter, since I (and most of you) have been all over that site. The way this and other MS promotions have been going recently (Halo 3's Iris ARG, the first day of this promo not giving people the right answer, etc...) it's very possible that someone screwed up and didn't update the Dew webpage and the X isn't even there. I am really hoping that when they realize it (assuming this is the case), they will unlock it for those who already guessed 20 times.

Edit: It is also clear that you don't know how the game is played. The "ranking" isn't a true ranking, unless something in the official rules changes. As the contest is being run, everyone who has been playing since day 1 who solves all 10 riddles within the 24 hour period is technically in first place. It's just chances in a raffle -- each riddle you answer is a raffle ticket for the daily, weekly and grand prize drawings. At the end of it all, those with 360 X's (plus their initial registration entry = 361) have the best chances of winning, but they are not guaranteed a prize for being in first place. So, the more total tickets in the hat, the less likely it is that YOUR name (and I mean that collectively) is going to be drawn, and therefore it is completely against your best interests to give away the answers. But if you want to give everything away, go right ahead.

I dont know it but now two people have it.
It sucks i think they have it to mislead people, prolly a location od somehing like texas or the bronx, i am locked out from guessing because it doesnt work >.

bread's done
Back