*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

I hate to be mr negativity but rank does not matter only your points
ehhh i will wish you all goodluck though with the prizes

[quote name='xtremedum']I hate to be mr negativity but rank does not matter only your points
ehhh i will wish you all goodluck though with the prizes[/quote]

Yeah, well your gamer score on Xbox Live doesn't matter either. Just another way to be competitive.

[quote name='Miranda']311 next
312 experience
313 onlinx
314 xbox
315 exchange
316 next
317 faux
318 funboxes
319 xbox
320 exhausted[/quote] Thank you, first post has been updated.

4 more days left... the rules said that they will be conducting the random drawings on or about the 14th..

[quote name='yukine']Hopefully we all win something good, the odds are decent... 1 out of 45,400+[/quote]Apparently though, each answer is a chance to win.

So the odds are actually more like 1:2,000,000-3,000,000

[quote name='Dem Pyros']Apparently though, each answer is a chance to win.

So the odds are actually more like 1:2,000,000-3,000,000[/quote]

Actually, it's more like 1:60.

I posted this back on page 44.

Alright check this out. I decided to make a prize break-down. As far as I'm concerned all prizes will be awarded at the end (December 12th). Here we go.

FINAL (1 Drawing)
1 Grand Prize - Pontiac G6 GXP Coupe Automobile.
1 First Prize - Ultimate Home Entertainment & Gaming System* and the Plen-T-Packs Package**.
1 Second Prize - 5 Day/4 Night Trip (Airfare included) for 4 to any Beaches Resort.
1 Third Prize - Addidas "Game On" Package***.

WEEKLY (5 Drawings)
1 Grand Prize - Xbox 360 Elite Gaming Console and 12 Plen-T-Paks of Winterfresh Gum.
1 First Prize - Microsft Zune.

DAILY (36 Drawings)
1 First Prize - Mountain Dew Mini-Fridge.
1 Second Prize - Samsung SCH-I760 Phone.
14 Third Prize - Xbox 360 Game of Your Choice.
1 Fourth Prize - Activision Sweatshirt, 2 Activision T-Shirts, and 1 Plen-T-Pak of Big Red Gum.
6 Fifth Prize - 4 $5 Domino's Pizza Gift Coupons ($20).

Alright there are all the prizes to drool over. But that's not all, I went ahead and did all the math for you, that's right, all of it.

Let's see here we have 842 prizes total given out over the course of the sweepstakes. If you find all 360 Xs then that would give you 303,120 chances to win something. So you know how many entries you have, what are your chances of winning?

Let's assume that every contestant that is in the sweepstakes gets all 360 Xs (which we know isn't true), giving them 360 entries. Let's also assume that 50,000 people will enter this sweepstakes. In total that is 18,000,000 entries. This means that your chances of winning something are 303,120:18,000,000. This breaks down to about a 1:59.5 ratio. In non-mathematical terms this means that out of every 60 people that enter, one of them will win something.

I decided to break the sweepstakes down for people to have hope about winning. This does not take into consideration that you can only win the daily prize once and various minor rules such as that. For those that do not know, a winning ratio of 1:60 is not bad. Have hope, and happy X finding.

Oh and I most likely made a math or logical error somewhere, feel free to correct me if you find one. I only did this for fun purposes.

*Ultimate Home Entertainment & Gaming System consists of an Xbox 360 gaming system, a Panasonic HD Projector, a selection of Xbox 360 game titles that you will choose, a Bose Surround Sound Speaker System, a Zune, and the Plen-T-Packs Package**.

**The Plen-T-Packs Package consists of 12 packages of Wrigley Big Red, Winterfresh, Doublemint, Spearmint, and Juicy Fruit gum.

***The Addidas "Game On" Package consists of a head-to-head competition via Xbox Live with an Adidas Athlete, Adidas sports equiptment autographed by an Adidas athlete, and an Xbox 360 Elite console.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']

DAILY (36 Drawings)
1 First Prize - Mountain Dew Mini-Fridge.
[/quote]

35 of those now. Just got my letter.

I don't even need a mini-fridge.

[quote name='Charron']35 of those now. Just got my letter.

I don't even need a mini-fridge.[/quote]

Dang, I thought they didn't do the drawing till the very end.

I would kill for that fridge.

I don't even need a mini-fridge.[/quote]

They're sending out letters already?? I've gotta check my mail!

Congrats!

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Dang, I thought they didn't do the drawing till the very end.

I would kill for that fridge.[/quote]

It did say on or about the 14th.

I got a letter, as well! It says game of THEIR choice, not my choice. But hey, free! Thank you to those who posted codes every day!

I don't even need a mini-fridge.[/QUOTE]

Well...[quote name='el scorhed']if anyone happens to win the mini fridge, ill either give them 100 dollars, or 1600 misrosoft points

xbl- el scorched[/QUOTE]

Just curious; I know that rank doesn't matter. But the people who did already got letters that they won something what rank were you?

Taking too long for it to check my answers

321 v-rexes
322 phoenix
323 harmonix
324 exit
325 pt-ax200u
326 next
327 wax
328 xbox
329 expend
330 nix

bread's done