*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

The site seems so messed up tonight. I was able to enter in all of my answers, but first it told me xbox for 328 was wrong (so I took it off my list for a while), but it's right.

Now it's showing "no clues available":wall:

yeah the site is screwy.. I typed in some answers and they didn't work.. then i typed them again and they worked. but all the answers I posted are correct it finally let me enter them all in.

[quote name='J train86']i'll take that off your hands charron...[/quote]

I'm gonna keep collecting offers 'til I actually get it. If you really want it, I guess just PM me whatever you're willing to pay. (It's a $250 prize; I'm not letting it go for nothing. :p ) Best offer wins. Silent auction style, I suppose.

Of course, if someone else wins one, they're free to offer it however they like, or not at all.

i was just kidding. it would be nice, but i already have 2 minifridges. and neither of them will get me beat up for being a nerd ;)

I won some pizza :lol:

20 dollar cert for Dominoes. Call me greedy, but i'd like to win something a little bigger. Done it every day, so hope I win something else too.

[quote name='Atomsplitter']I won some pizza :lol:

20 dollar cert for Dominoes. Call me greedy, but i'd like to win something a little bigger. Done it every day, so hope I win something else too.[/quote]

I hope to win something period.

Let's have others win one thing first before we have people diving in for seconds.

[quote name='Mooey']Charron, did you get your notification through e-mail or was it on the website?[/quote]

Postal mail.

For the people who got their letters:When was the letter postmarked? Maybe they're doing it on a day by day basis in backlog instead of batches.

:lol:
just checked the mail today. and recieved something from"Marden-Kane Inc.

I also won a $20 dominos pizza gift coupon that will ship to me in 6-8 weeks...
i guess the drawing was done december 3rd, so it took 4 days for me to recieve it. The drawing was a "Daily 5th Prize." oh and im ranked 1056, i dont even have all the available entries. i missed 2 nights over the thanksgiving weekend.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for all the help from CAG. Keept it up guys!:applause:

I won a Xbox 360 game worth $50. Just got it in the mail yesterday. Im rakned around 300. Mine was 'Daily 3rd prize'. I hope I don't get the Simpson's or Harry Potter game V_V, I'd love the Orange Box though.

[quote name='MachineGunMing']I won a Xbox 360 game worth $50. Just got it in the mail yesterday. Im rakned around 300. Mine was 'Daily 3rd prize'. I hope I don't get the Simpson's or Harry Potter game V_V, I'd love the Orange Box though.[/quote] I thought the game was supposed to be of your choice.

I was going by this post but I just read the Official Rules and it does say "chosen at sponsor's sole discretion."

I received a letter today as a Daily Third Prize Winner - XBox 360 Game Title, apporximate value $50. I have never really won anything like this before, so this was completely unexpected.

When I saw the name on the envelope, I was like WTF am I getting sued. LOL

Thanks CAG for providing me with answers everyday... :)

reguardless of what the rules may say. im holding a letter in my hand that says i won 20 from dominos. it was drawn on the 3rd. so you can just keep your rules to yourself.

[quote name='michaelmyers7']"ALL DRAWINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON DEC 14,2007" read the rules.[/quote] It says on or about the 14th.

I got a letter saying I won a $50 game... wootness for free stuff. Even if chosen by them, still free for me so I'll play it.

[quote name='michaelmyers7']"ALL DRAWINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON DEC 14,2007" read the rules.[/quote]
That's probably the final drawings, not the daily drawings. I know they did daily drawings already, 'cause the letter's sitting on my kitchen table. Mine was postmarked on the 4th as well.

So, so far CAGs have won:

1- Mountain Dew Mini-fridge
3- XBox360 Game
2- Domino's Gift Certificates

[quote name='Charron']That's probably the final drawings, not the daily drawings. I know they did daily drawings already, 'cause the letter's sitting on my kitchen table. Mine was postmarked on the 4th as well.[/quote]
Obviously they couldn't have done all of the daily drawings then. There's still days left! Plus I hear it takes about 2 weeks to get the letter.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Obviously they couldn't have done all of the daily drawings then. There's still days left! Plus I head it takes about 2 weeks to get the letter.[/quote]

Well, obviously they're not done, but obviously they've already started. That's all I'm saying.

[quote name='MachineGunMing']I won a Xbox 360 game worth $50. Just got it in the mail yesterday. Im rakned around 300. Mine was 'Daily 3rd prize'. I hope I don't get the Simpson's or Harry Potter game V_V, I'd love the Orange Box though.[/quote]

I wonder which games are given out. Aren't most newer games 59.99?

Once I input all the answers I get up to about 15 or so. Then in a matter of a minute or to a drop to 20-40. Then to 60-100. Then by the middle of the day I usually settle around the 350s. The ranking system is screwed up.

When this first started, my rank was around 70-80th place by the end of the day. But I've been going up in the ranks. Before today started, I was 23rd.

I don't really care about my rank as long as I get 360 entries once it's all over (2 more days!) and win something. So far I haven't received a letter yet.

I seen your name on the Top 10 a couple of times. You would think that rank would mean something but there have been people that have gotten letters winning stuff that only played once or twice and they are extremlly high rank. sucks.

[quote name='glare']ranks change once everybody put in their answer. your out of the top 10 right now.[/quote]

yeah I know, but I'm usually between 15 - 25 so im happy.

[quote name='glare']I wonder which games are given out. Aren't most newer games 59.99?[/quote]
Well according to the prize schedule, they are only giving out EA games.
They list the possibilities as being:
skate
The Orange Box
The Simpsons Game
Medal of Honor Airborne
Command & Conquer 3
Harry Potter: OotP
NFS:prostreet

[quote name='smellhasreturned']with my luck I'll probably get the Harry Potter game :whistle2:/

oh well better than nothing.[/quote]

Well you musta had SOME luck if you won a fucking prize. So stop bitchin'.

bread's done
Back