*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

[quote name='PlumeNoir']No, I didn't, but the Pepsi side never send letters (and I have won in the Every10Minutes, TFS and Callyourplay contests).

There is a chance I am wrong - but honestly, the only thing I am waiting on to arrive is a copy of Mass Effect, which obviously isn't 23 lbs. :lol:

And it is YAC, which means I won somehting somewhere, but the weight makes think it is a fridge.[/quote] That's awesome, you're super lucky. Can I rub your head for good luck? So did you win fridges from those other 3 contests?

[quote name='kensterdotnet']That's awesome, you're super lucky. Can I rub your head for good luck? So did you win fridges from those other 3 contests?[/quote]

I'm pretty lucky when it comes to the M!ountain Dew ones! I'm not so sure how much luck you'll get from rubbing my head though - but you're welcome to try!

The breakdown I have won from Pepsi/ Mountain Dew contests:
Every10Minutes = Xbox 360
TransformYourSummer = Fridge and two Optimus Primes
Call Your Play = Madden 07 for the 360

The letter I got wasn't from Young America. It's from Marden-Kane. Don't know if YA only handles the shipping, but they didn't handle notification.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'm pretty lucky when it comes to the M!ountain Dew ones! I'm not so sure how much luck you'll get from rubbing my head though - but you're welcome to try!

The breakdown I have won from Pepsi/ Mountain Dew contests:
Every10Minutes = Xbox 360
TransformYourSummer = Fridge and two Optimus Primes
Call Your Play = Madden 07 for the 360[/quote]

Nice dude, congrats. I've never won anything before. Looks like I'm missing out on this too, as I haven't gotten a letter. 360/360 for nothing then, oh well you win some you lose some I guess.

Okay - I stand corrected.

I was right - I did receive a fridge.

However, it was not from this contest - it was one from Transform Your Summer. Two Pepsi contests ago.

I was very surprised by this, as it is my second TYS fridge (I got the first one back around June). I have no idea why it came so late (I didn't even know it was coming - I had spoken to the Yahoo people running this back in September and they never mentioned it).

I suspect it was from some second chance drawing they did or something.

Sorry to excite everyone...

I haven't won anything. I keep checking my mail but all I'm getting are Xmas Cards and bills :)

Hopefully a CAGer wins one of the "biggies"...that'd be nice.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Is it safe to say that if you haven't gotten a letter yet you didn't win anything?[/quote]

I'd give it another week or two. I believe it said they'd contact the winners within two weeks of the drawing. I'm guessing they mean they'd send them out within two weeks and I'd give another week for mailing time...

Yea, I'm really hoping for that fridge.
Or at least for a few of us to win one.
Cuz you know how it goes, what's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine too! :D

Looks like they're gonna be posting the winners on the xbox360xmts.com website.

Now it says:

THANX FOR PLAYING X MARKS THE SPOT.
THE GAME IS NOW OVER.
PRIZE WINNERS ARE BEING NOTIFIED.
CHECK BACK HERE FOR A LIST OF VERIFIED WINNERS.
OR EXIT TO XBOX.COM.!

[quote name='Miranda']Looks like they're gonna be posting the winners on the xbox360xmts.com website.

Now it says:

THANX FOR PLAYING X MARKS THE SPOT.
THE GAME IS NOW OVER.
PRIZE WINNERS ARE BEING NOTIFIED.
CHECK BACK HERE FOR A LIST OF VERIFIED WINNERS.
OR EXIT TO XBOX.COM.!
[/quote] Do you know if that just changed today?

I just checked it today, but I have no idea when it changed since this is the first time I looked at the page since the contest ended.

Wow, I guess it's not too late. I just received a letter today! I'm a daily third prize winner! An Xbox 360 game (chosen at Sponsor's sole discretion) worth $50. I'm not sure which games cost $50, but that's awesome.

Sweet! Thank you everyone for a lot of the answers. What a great early Christmas present!

[quote name='SpectralGerm']Nice one wicked one!!
Congrats......umm. Could you send me a little bit of your luck?
Thanks![/quote]
Haha, wish I could, wish I could. Well good luck to everyone and have a good Christmas.

Here's a picture of the letter, if anyone's interested.

XMTSWinLetter.jpg

Hey all.. been lurking this thread for a while. I just got a letter today saying I won a Xbox 360 game. I was a daily third prize winner.

Got the same letter today. Free game, woohoo. I'd say check your mail if you entered, it was shipped from NY.

[edit] If it helps anyone, I only entered one set of clues (10 total) and was rank #13350.

[quote name='Foladar']Got the same letter today. Free game, woohoo. I'd say check your mail if you entered, it was shipped from NY.

[edit] If it helps anyone, I only entered one set of clues (10 total) and was rank #13350.[/quote]

That's some really good luck you've got. I wish I had that kind of luck.

[quote name='Foladar']Got the same letter today. Free game, woohoo. I'd say check your mail if you entered, it was shipped from NY.

[edit] If it helps anyone, I only entered one set of clues (10 total) and was rank #13350.[/quote] Hmm you're awfully lucky.

Wow, I'm really happy we have so many winners here at CAG!!
But please don't cope your letters onto the site
It only makes us losers even sadder
Haha! But still, CONGRATS EVERYONE
and Merry Christmas too
I'm on the West Coast, so its not quite Christmas yet
Hopefully I'll find a letter in the mail on Wednesday!

Good luck all!!!

EDIT: How weird, a random link to an AD somehow got right into the middle of my message!

[quote name='kensterdotnet']Hmm you're awfully lucky.[/QUOTE]
I agree, I was just as surprised since I only played the contest once that I wouldn't win anything, figured it was a bill or something. Opened it up and saw the letter then came looking for the thread here related.

[quote name='Foladar']I agree, I was just as surprised since I only played the contest once that I wouldn't win anything, figured it was a bill or something. Opened it up and saw the letter then came looking for the thread here related.[/quote] Well congrats and Happy Holidays.

Won the weekly second prize. A trip for 4 to Jamaica or Turks and Caicos. The trip is for 2 adults and 2 Children. I dont have any children. Wondering if they will let me substitute it for other things. Dont have time to take a trip. Anyways Retail Value is 7500.

[quote name='Halo3Champ']Won the weekly second prize. A trip for 4 to Jamaica or Turks and Caicos. The trip is for 2 adults and 2 Children. I dont have any children. Wondering if they will let me substitute it for other things. Dont have time to take a trip. Anyways Retail Value is 7500.[/quote]

ill trade for $20 domino gift card.

Awesome snab Champ!
I'm hoping that mail from NY to CA takes forever, and I will find a letter tomorrow in my mailbox. But who knows.
Still, congrats Champ and Merry Christmas to all!

CAG winners so far:

Daily Prize Drawings:

1st prize (Mt. Dew mini-fridge): 1
2nd prize (SCH-I760 phone): 1
3rd prize (Xbox 360 game): 11
4th prize (Activision sweatshirt): 0
5th prize ($20 Dominos GC): 6
6th prize (Big Red gum): 0

Weekly Prize Drawings:

Grand prize (Xbox 360 Elite): 0
1st prize (Zune): 0

Grand Prize Drawing:

Grand prize (Pontiac G6 Coupe + gum): 0
1st prize (Ultimate Home Entertainment & Gaming System + gum): 0
2nd prize (5 day/4 night trip for 4 to any Beaches Resort): 1
3rd prize: (Adidas "Game On" Package): 0

Think I got everyone. Merry Christmas to the 19 other CAG winners!

[quote name='Charron']CAG winners so far:

Daily Prize Drawings:

1st prize (Mt. Dew mini-fridge): 1
2nd prize (SCH-I760 phone): 1
3rd prize (Xbox 360 game): 11
4th prize (Activision sweatshirt): 0
5th prize ($20 Dominos GC): 6
6th prize (Big Red gum): 0

Weekly Prize Drawings:

Grand prize (Xbox 360 Elite): 0
1st prize (Zune): 0

Grand Prize Drawing:

Grand prize (Pontiac G6 Coupe + gum): 0
1st prize (Ultimate Home Entertainment & Gaming System + gum): 0
2nd prize (5 day/4 night trip for 4 to any Beaches Resort): 1
3rd prize: (Adidas "Game On" Package): 0

Think I got everyone. Merry Christmas to the 19 other CAG winners![/quote]Make that 20.

I just got the letter: I won a Mt. Dew fridge.

What I wanted the whole time :D

[quote name='SpectralGerm']Awesome job Pyros.
Thats exactly what I wanted too.
Wait, you get mail on Christmas?![/quote]Well, I got it on Christmas Eve.

Too busy to post ;)

Guys you can call Fedex to find out if you have anything coming to your address. Just tell them the address and they can look it up and tell you if anything is coming. Marden Kane is the company doing the promotion!

Holy crap.

I just won an Elite!!!!!!!!!!!:booty:

And I JUST bought a Premium a few days ago too. Hooray for the worst good luck ever! I want to thank all the CAGs who figured out the codes that helped me win. I couldn't have won it without the CAG community!

[quote name='SpectralGerm']Awesome snab Champ!
I'm hoping that mail from NY to CA takes forever, and I will find a letter tomorrow in my mailbox. But who knows.
Still, congrats Champ and Merry Christmas to all![/quote]
Same here. =/

bread's done
Back