*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

Good news by PoisonBinky

I emailed them last week and received a reply on Tuesay 2/26:
"Per my contact with the warehouse today, all prizes have been shipped at this point, and you should expect to receive your prize very soon!"

Actually, now that I look at it again, I got that email on Monday afternoon, the 25th. So maybe some of us will get our stuff before the end of the week...unless it was all sent out via UPS On-Foot Delivery.

Excellent news by PoisonBinky

Check your doorsteps, folks. My Samsung SCH-i760 phone showed up today via UPS Ground. Woohoo!
FYI, it was shipped from Grand Rapids, MN late Tuesday, the 26th and arrived in Cleveland on Thurs, the 28th.

A new toy...so much for getting any work done this afternoon...

Hopefully we'll see some games start showing up soonish then, they might have shipped the games out differently though.

I got the Simpsons game!

Perfect for me, as I sort of wanted to play it for the humor, but wasn't impressed by the gameplay on the demo.

Yay!

What states are you two in? I think mine would take slightly longer due to being in Florida.
btw, this appears to be the list of games being sent:

Great EA titles like The Orange Box, ARMY OF TWO™, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix™, Medal of Honor Airborne™, The Simpsons™ Game, skate., and Need for Speed™ ProStreet

No real game I'm interested in the set, but Orange Box or Simpsons would work.

[quote name='Foladar']What states are you two in? I think mine would take slightly longer due to being in Florida.
btw, this appears to be the list of games being sent:

Great EA titles like The Orange Box, ARMY OF TWO™, Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars™, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix™, Medal of Honor Airborne™, The Simpsons™ Game, skate., and Need for Speed™ ProStreet

No real game I'm interested in the set, but Orange Box or Simpsons would work.[/quote]

Cool. People in FL will takes a while to get a prize. :bomb:

[quote name='Cannibal Franco']how was the game sent to you was it UPS, FEDEX, USPS... i live in los angeles and i still havent received anything:cry:[/QUOTE]
USPS

i got my phone on friday... ups ground rio grande valley, texas

but i not going to use it.. only just to play with, because i got nextel service

OMG... I went home at lunch to let my puppy out. Checked the mail. Got the game...

Fusion Frenzy 2

WTF? I totally got burned.

[quote name='Cannibal Franco']did it come with anything else ....or was it just the game:twoguns:[/QUOTE]Just the game and a tiny piece of paper saying it was the prize for the contest

[quote name='espressoman']OMG... I went home at lunch to let my puppy out. Checked the mail. Got the game...

Fusion Frenzy 2

WTF? I totally got burned.[/quote]

I thought they were supposed to be EA games?

[quote name='mguiddy']I thought they were supposed to be EA games?[/quote]

Me too! I got hosed. I sent an email to the contact at Marden-Kane expressing my disappointment.

I'm sure there was some fine print that said something about they have the right to substitute... but c'mon... Fusion Frenzy 2?

Just got home, Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars was here in my mailbox.
Florida here, if anyone is keeping track.

wooo I got Skate today in the mail...It was actually one of the titles I was hoping for with the other being the Simpsons Game.

I live in MD btw and it was shipped via USPS

1204577672.jpg

-wC

[quote name='SpitFire158']Wanna trade Foldar :D[/QUOTE]

Sorry bud, I already have Harry Potter on the Wii .. im just thankful I didn't get that (or Orange Box, because then I'd be tempted to get a 360 sooner)

[quote name='Dem Pyros']Pennsylvania here.

Walked up to my steps along side the UPS man.

It's for sale! (No where to put it).

If anyone has an offer, PM me.[/quote]

How about I trade you Fusion Frenzy 2 for it? ;-)

[quote name='Dem Pyros']Pennsylvania here.

Walked up to my steps along side the UPS man.

editedfridgetf2.jpg

It's for sale! (No where to put it).

If anyone has an offer, PM me.[/quote]

Oh my GOD that is awesome.

Edit - Got my prize...

Harry Potter order of the phoenix. I tossed it on Goozex without even opening it. DO NOT WANT! This contest is made of Epic Fail. You think they'd look at ages attached to accounts at least and go "No way in hell they'd want this steaming pile."

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Nice fridge man, I wish I got that.

I won the game and I got Command and Conquer 3. I probably won't even open it. I wish I got Skate.[/quote]

At least you didn't get Harry Potter. I was hoping skate/need for speed/simpsons/anything but a movie game really.

[quote name='georox']Oh my GOD that is awesome.

Edit - Got my prize...

Harry Potter order of the phoenix. I tossed it on Goozex without even opening it. DO NOT WANT! This contest is made of Epic Fail. You think they'd look at ages attached to accounts at least and go "No way in hell they'd want this steaming pile."[/quote]

Got the same game :cry:

*pulls up a bunch of chairs* First meeting of the "I got a crappy Harry Potter game" support club is open. First order of business - What to do with it.. I say goozex and hope someone wants it.

bread's done
Back