(DEAD)X-men destiny for xbox 360 $44.99 + $10 Credit Amazon

Being able to get this and ace combat for a combined $70 after credit is awesome. Especially compared to the $66 most people pay for a single title after tax. Buzz or not, watching CAG like a hawk will let u play games you've been on the fence for, for close to nothing at all.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']This is so gaddamn tempting and it shouldn't be. Realistically, it'll be $30 by BF.[/QUOTE]

and thats only $5 more than the price after credit now. You could probably get more trade in credit if you trade it in now (after playing it of course) rather than after wait until black friday...

[quote name='VISCO']Anyone know if I you can go in and apply game credit after you pre-order ?[/QUOTE]

Only gift card money; not credit. Maybe a phone rep could - otherwise nope.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wow, its out on the 27th!? There's been little to no hype about this...bad timing? or bad game?[/QUOTE]
Looks like both, honestly.

idk why but i preordered it even though i'm still on the fence.

i think this is a tru price match, but they will probably take the $10 promo credit off soon after realizing they price matched.

i'll probably forget to cancel my preorder last minute when i realize i don't want to spend $35 for this, but this is tempting and i like xmen.

It looks like a decent casual beat-em-up if you like that kind of game. I don't think it will be very hard but if you're a fan of Xmen and beat-em-ups, it will be worth it. I was on the fence for $60 but I jumped at $45 (plus $10 credit)

why does it feel like this game is coming out really early? I would have thought this would come out next year. Something tells me that the developer thinks it's a turd and wants to get rid of it asap

[quote name='Rollett']I don't quite understand all the hate its getting... but what ever...[/QUOTE]

It's the developer behind Too Human. Enough said.

Also the developers of Blood Omen, Eternal Darkness, and Twin Snakes.

Is one average game really enough to make you forget about the games before it?

Why does every game representative that's interviewed answer every question with "So...." it's annoying as fuck. Just say yes, or no. Half of the time they go off on stupid tangents that have nothing to do with the question.

From the video:
Q: "We've heard that all the characters that have their x-genes that appear in the game aren't actually the game, can you elaborate on that?"

A: "So... you can choose between 3 new characters..."

Anyway, the game looks alright. The fact that they're introducing new characters and don't give you the option to customize their appearance is pretty lame.

Hopefully the combat and story will be rewarding.

I kind of want to jump on this deal, but I'm buying it with 100% credit I've got at GS, so I don't know. I remember Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions dropped a few weeks after launch last year. I might have to hold on to it unopened for a few weeks and see. Lame, I was looking forward to this game. I love me some Mahvel.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Graphics look pretty bad, lol.[/QUOTE]

dammit graphics do look terrible, i still want to play it because the description says choose to side with the xmen or brotherhood of evil mutants and i liked xmen first class the movie (only xmen movie i thought was great, hated the others)

[quote name='frpilot']dammit graphics do look terrible, i still want to play it because the description says choose to side with the xmen or brotherhood of evil mutants and i liked xmen first class the movie (only xmen movie i thought was great, hated the others)[/QUOTE]
What's your real favorite X-Men movie, frpilot? ...X2. :whistle2:#

Wow, $15 off and a $10 credit before the game releases. I gotta bit on this. Also, I wanna support Silicon Knights, I didn't hate Too Human, it definitely had its faults, but I had fun with it and would welcome a sequel to it even.

In for one on 360.

[quote name='sadboy']What's your real favorite X-Men movie, frpilot? ...X2. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

did i word what i said confusingly? i said i hated all the xmen movies (including wolverine), but I thought xmen first class was good and the plot of this game seems similar to that movie.

if we were going to discuss the xmen movies, i would say x2 was probably the better ones of the three and both x2 and wolverine were entertaining, but i would not say great movies. xmen 3 ending made no sense to me (a cure that takes away powers and magneto losing his?!). i forgot what the original xmen was about.

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']Had to bite, hopefully the price stays this way after Gears 3 so I can put that damn $20 credit on it, but I doubt that.[/QUOTE]
just do what I do... pre-order it, hell you can do it with a pre-paid credit card that doesn't even have any money on it (I'm broke at the moment), because they don't charge you until it ships, they don't even run it when you pre-order. Once you recieve your credit from Gears 3, go to your account, click the "your orders" button, and then just use the change payment option. Viola! You pre-order super early, insuring you get all the best pre-order prices, and you can change the payment to add in any accrued gift card credits. I do that all of the time now, even if I'm not sure if I'm going to actually buy the item from Amazon. I just go with the best deal available.

Looks like the Best thing about this is Jamie Chung =P~ But yeah this looks to be a hot mess. Hopefully it proves me wrong but if you told me this was a PS2 game I would believe you.

[quote name='themidnighter23']why does it feel like this game is coming out really early? I would have thought this would come out next year. Something tells me that the developer thinks it's a turd and wants to get rid of it asap[/QUOTE]

Funny, I thought the same thing.

I played this at PAX and while I had fun with it, it is not a very good game. Though I told myself "well it's not coming out til next year anyway" then I saw the release date was a month away and well...yea haha.

Definitely a good game for $15 or less.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Funny, I thought the same thing.

I played this at PAX and while I had fun with it, it is not a very good game. Though I told myself "well it's not coming out til next year anyway" then I saw the release date was a month away and well...yea haha.

Definitely a good game for $15 or less.[/QUOTE]

How long did you play it at pax?

why exactly is it not a good game? bad controls? bad level design?

I'm not doubting you.. I would like to know if I should keep my preorder.

[quote name='nightmare452']Wow, $15 off and a $10 credit before the game releases. I gotta bit on this. Also, I wanna support Silicon Knights, I didn't hate Too Human, it definitely had its faults, but I had fun with it and would welcome a sequel to it even.

In for one on 360.[/QUOTE]
nice to know I'm not the only one who enjoyed Too Human (except for the long ass death scene). I'm really torn on this game...I think it's gonna be one I wait to pick up after some reviews are out.

it's gonna flop, it's just a generic mutant video game with the name brand x-men tossed in as mission givers instead of playable characters

sry but I want something like a single character marvel ultimate alliance but just with the x-men of course, like x-men origins wolverine but for the rest of the x-men

Awesome deal, cancelled my Toysrus pre-order for 44.99. Cant beat 44.99 with $10 gift card and release date delivery. Now if Amazon matches Toysrus price on Spiderman Edge of Time at 44.99 I will be all set.

It looks like it might be a fun little arcade romp to play for a night or two, but DAMN, let's be honest: it really looks like a PS2 title, graphics-wise. Seems like a $2 Redbox rental at best for me.

I'm always excited at the thought of new X-Men titles, but this one just looks boring. No one wants to play a dumbed down version of City of Heroes these days.

Although surely I'll give it a shot once the reviews roll in and the price drops this winter.

I love X-Men and everything, but wow does this game just look poor. If they were gonna go for that sort of Ultimate Alliance style, then they needed to have established characters. And not having the characters able to be changed cosmetically is a real bummer.

I decided to bite on this. I might still go pick up, and subsequently return, my copy from GS to get there PO bonus. A small Starbucks is right near there, so I can redeem the code and then return the game. I'll use the credit on something else down the road.

Thanks OP.

Now I just need to decide on how to spend that $10 credit. :)

[quote name='advanced']I decided to bite on this. I might still go pick up, and subsequently return, my copy from GS to get there PO bonus. A small Starbucks is right near there, so I can redeem the code and then return the game. I'll use the credit on something else down the road.

Thanks OP.

Now I just need to decide on how to spend that $10 credit. :)[/QUOTE]

Ill help you spend it

bread's done
Back