[Dead] X360- Beowulf $3.94 FSSS or prime; sold thru Hubbagames

super_dawn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I scored on the Amazon deal for Wii-Cursed Mountain and then started searching for other deals.

I don't know if this game is even worth the $4, but that's pretty damn cheap if you have prime.

X360- Beowulf $3.94
http://www.amazon.com/Beowulf-Game-...r_1_42?s=STORE&ie=UTF8&qid=1283911681&sr=1-42

...I also found two other games under $4 that looked decent only if you were into it or knew someone that would like the game for a gift.

Wii-Naked Bros Band Video Game $3.57
http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Universi...3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1283911982&sr=1-13

Ds-Guitar Rock Tour $3.36
http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Rock-T...r_1_35?s=STORE&ie=UTF8&qid=1283912382&sr=1-35

Last edited by a moderator:
no, it's (Beowulf) not worth $4 at all! I got it as a prank gift from a friend and couldn't even understand it..you should pay Amazon $4 to de-list it completely..

[quote name='super_dawn']oh well sorry I posted.[/QUOTE]

don't be. not a bad deal if your a prime member even though it's a old terrible game. thanks! :applause:

Naked Brothers Band is a good deal if it comes with a microphone (it was never sold without the microphone but it says the list price is $14.99 so maybe it is game only).

"Carnal Power allows you to use stronger attacks and special weapons such as pillars."

Can you attack people with your penis?

This game CAN be somewhat fun IF you have extra patience to spare (but I guess that can be said of any bad game). I thought the rhythm parts where you sing along with your crew mates to row the ship (or something, it was a while ago) was pretty ridiculous and kinda funny and fun. The combat was your average slash-em-up, similar to Conan or Viking. What killed the game for me was the atrocious level design. I got stuck numerous times with no way out (and I was using a FAQ!).

Basically, only buy this if your a huge fan of slash em ups but even then, you're better off with Genji 2 (highly underrated, IMO) or the other games I mentioned like Conan or Viking.

Nice find Dawn. How are you post-HWV. I've been frequenting the recent Blockbuster sales and drove by so many closed HWVs. Anyway... I bought 3 naked bros. wii for the cheap Logitech mics, perfect for beatles RB. The description says 2lbs. shipping weight and the larger than normal box dimensions seem to indicate the bundle. Some of the ratings/comments indicate so.

Maybe you should add this to the thread title.

Ah what the hell...I'll christen my Prime shipping as a proud new Amazon Mom.

The reviews I skimmed through made it sound like the game was more ho-hum than completely broken, so it can go on the pile for a rainy day.

[quote name='Kerig']
Can you attack people with your penis?[/QUOTE]
Nah, "pillars" are what the Appalachian phenotype of rednecks sleep on. :D

I'll pick it up... there's something appealing about terrible games. Conversation starters? I don't know... but this will be mine. Thanks for posting.

This would be good as a filler item, but if you have a huge backlog of games, I'd pass. At least put it at the bottom of your backlog if you get it. I got this because I'm an achievement whore, but it was a very painful 1000 pts. That singing part is probably the gayest thing I've ever done to boost my gamerscore. Kissing boys in Bully wasn't as gay.

I've got to ask myself...would I download this game if it was $5 on XBLA.

Hmmmm....decisions.

Thanks for the heads up OP!

[quote name='drawingboard']Kissing boys in Bully wasn't as gay.[/QUOTE]
Keep telling yourself that!

(I got that achievement also :cry:)

[quote name='Toss']Nice find Dawn. How are you post-HWV. I've been frequenting the recent Blockbuster sales and drove by so many closed HWVs. Anyway... I bought 3 naked bros. wii for the cheap Logitech mics, perfect for beatles RB. The description says 2lbs. shipping weight and the larger than normal box dimensions seem to indicate the bundle. Some of the ratings/comments indicate so.

Maybe you should add this to the thread title.[/QUOTE]

Updated op...deal is dead.

I'm great post hwv! :D Thanks for asking. Had to get netflix...although now I might switch over to blockbuster cause of the game rentals. Still deciding.

bread's done
Back