(DEAD) Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Gold Messenger Pack $39.99 Ebay Daily Deal

haha, and I thought the $50 price was a steal for this stuff...I wasn't even in the market for any of it, but I mean...why not?

Thanks picked one up. Was holding for a 1 yr live xbox gold to go under $30, but the extras made it worth it for the price.

wow, i just ordered it from newegg for 50 a few days ago.

edit: well with newegg, i didnt get charged tax and i got free two day shipping so its only a difference of 7.50 but it still kills me. this is CHEAP ass gamer after all :D

When you keep adding codes to your account does Microsoft update the expiry date right? I've been adding a bunch of stuff lately and I feel like it isn't adding up to what it should be.....should've paid more attention I guess.

WOW - I was right about to finish updating the shipment info for my Paypal and it ended up saying "everything sold out"....THATS HORSE@#$ :bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='R0tatioNz']WOW - I was right about to finish updating the shipment info for my Paypal and it ended up saying "everything sold out"....THATS HORSE@#$ :bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Same here, I got stuck at the "buyer requires a telephone number to ship" prompt. :drool:

bread's done
Back