DEAD! YMMV ATI 1900X All In Wonder $149 +ship! *Price Mistake?* Order at own risk!

lpj8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
[quote name='dino3333']i ordered for instore pick up and it went through. so hopefully i can go and pick it up.[/quote]

Man! I wish I had a store close to me. I ordered one for shipping. I doubt I'll get it.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']If its already getting hammered, theres not a chance in hell its going to work.[/QUOTE]

exactly, i guarantee this doesnt go through when the website guy gets to work in about 5 or 6 hours

[quote name='Kuma']exactly, i guarantee this doesnt go through when the website guy gets to work in about 5 or 6 hours[/quote]

You are both probably right. Here's to wishful thinking!

i don't know if it's the same card in both links or not. the micro center one has 8 pixel pipelines, the newegg one has 16.

or it could just be a typo on the website.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']i don't know if it's the same card in both links or not. the micro center one has 8 pixel pipelines, the newegg one has 16.

or it could just be a typo on the website.[/QUOTE]

It's the same card - the model number is identical on both sites.

Anyhow, I ordered one.

[quote name='Msut77']backorder is better than cancelled.[/quote]
That it is. Unfortunately this was also in the e-mail :

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] We have placed this product from your order 285249 on backorder, and will ship it automatically when it arrives at our fulfillment location. Please be aware that backorders will remain in our system for a maximum period of 30 days (from order date).[/FONT]
Here is hoping they get more in within the next month. *croses fingers*

Damn.. they corrected the price. Right as I was seeing if it was available in-store GA (I'd drive a couple hours for this thing, no problem). Congrats to those who got in on it, that's one hell of a graphics card deal.

I ordered it for pickup, even though the store is in Houston and I live in Austin. Got canceled though, and they say the B&M store cant order new ones, which may or may not be true. Oh well.

Whoever mislabeled that price is gonna get a beatin'

This might not big to some but you can talk to the manager to get similar price on their
Radeon X850 XT PE for the same price

Some people over at slickdeals have reported that they were able to pick this up in store for 149.99. I live 500 miles away from a store, so that wasn't an option for me. I also got an email saying it was backstocked. Who know's what'll happen.

[quote name='lpj8']Some people over at slickdeals have reported that they were able to pick this up in store for 149.99. I live 500 miles away from a store, so that wasn't an option for me. I also got an email saying it was backstocked. Who know's what'll happen.[/quote]

Did they get this to work with just a print out or what?? Because I live about 5 miles away from one.

[quote name='Prepster']Did they get this to work with just a print out or what?? Because I live about 5 miles away from one.[/quote]
I think they ordered one online and selected in store pick up.

I've already seen where someone brought in a print out of the price and got a manager to honor it.

Funny thing is that my card WAS charged today. Maybe I will see it afterall. Who knows. ::Keeps fingers crossed::

[quote name='lpj8']I think they ordered one online and selected in store pick up.

I've already seen where someone brought in a print out of the price and got a manager to honor it.

Funny thing is that my card WAS charged today. Maybe I will see it afterall. Who knows. ::Keeps fingers crossed::[/quote]

They will honor it. Just gotta have the sheet showing the price. I did that but they were all sold out the day before. Like i said in the previous post they gave me another option to similar card in the price range of $150.

Make sure you talk to the manager.

bread's done
Back