Dead!!!

Birthday as in the 27th? *is in est standard time* My birthday was the 26th is why I was asking. I figured I was the only one that had a birthday so close to Christmas. Happy Birthday.

[quote name='dv8mad']Happy Birthday!:applause:

:D Mine is January 5th.[/QUOTE]

only 10 days before me

Come to think of it I should try this on jan 15th.. You are getting bumps ever couple of seconds...

/ponder

[quote name='MisterNewGuy']happy happy birthday to you. borders gave me a 20% off coupon.[/quote]
They gave you a coupon for my birthday, That's strange and disturbing O_O

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']They gave you a coupon for my birthday, That's strange and disturbing O_O[/quote]

ju so crasee

Its still my Birthday! You can still offer Tributes, I now accept Human Sacrifies!

If they have to be virgins as tradition dictates, then I offer refusedchaos.

ZING! :D

I sacrafice myself to all the gaming ladies this side of gorilla sized as a sex slave in tribute to the day in which your life drew first breath.

[quote name='dv8mad']Its still my Birthday! You can still offer Tributes, I now accept Human Sacrifies!

If they have to be virgins as tradition dictates, then I offer refusedchaos.

ZING! :D[/quote]

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']@DV: Virgins are nice, but I think I prefer them be Female :p

@Suicide: Disturbing.....[/quote]

An open mind and $20,000 can take care of that problem for you. :lol:

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Well I suppose he can be useful for something[/quote]

Gross man. The $20,000 was for the operation to make him, her.:whistle2:#

[quote name='xsuicidesn0wmanx']Post-op refusedchaos is not one of the females I am willing to sacrifice myself to[/quote]

C'mon man, you know he's gonna make himself into a sexy Gundam girl. :whistle2:$

[quote name='dv8mad']C'mon man, you know he's gonna make himself into a sexy Gundam girl. :whistle2:$[/QUOTE]

=O......i never thought of that!!!!

come on double, you know you want some of this!
2158364156_b7cf6726d7_o_d.jpg

XD..bump to double!

[quote name='refusedchaos']=O......i never thought of that!!!!

come on double, you know you want some of this!
2158364156_b7cf6726d7_o_d.jpg

XD..bump to double![/quote]

Must.... Resist.... Male.... Urge.... :cold:

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Somehow I doubt post-op RC will look as appealing as the cartoon gundam girl.[/QUOTE]

or
DONT LOOK
NSFW
CONTAINS BIBLE BLACK
DONT CONTINUE
DV8MAD!!!!
HERE WE GO!!!
d447ac2d485762f9ddfb491011357c40.gif

[quote name='refusedchaos']or
DONT LOOK
NSFW
CONTAINS BIBLE BLACK
DONT CONTINUE
DV8MAD!!!!
HERE WE GO!!!
d447ac2d485762f9ddfb491011357c40.gif
[/quote]

ARGH! I want to look! I'll look when I get home. It had better be worth the wait.:bomb:

[quote name='dv8mad']ARGH! I want to look! I'll look when I get home. It had better be worth the wait.:bomb:[/quote]

You're dead to me refusedchaos.

bread's done
Back