Dead

Sinfulfate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
121 (100%)
What is Extra Life?
Extra life is an annual 24-hour video game marathon that raises money to help kids at Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

When:
October 20, 2012

Whats the Raffle for?
In order to help boost donations I will be giving away 4 prizes to 4 lucky donators. One prize per winner. The more money you donate the better chance you have at winning.

Rules:
Contest ends at 11:59pm on October 20th
You are entered into the drawing for every dollar donated and all donations received before October will earn double the amount of raffle entries. So a $5 donation will equal 10 raffle entries.
Make sure you include your CAG username with your donation
Winner will be drawn on October 21th

Prizes:

Donors:

Click on the image below to donate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you! I'll donate before the 15th. Set up post#1 with some dates and rules like in a lowball. It is easier for everyonr to understand what your doing.
JOIN TEAM CAG!

[quote name='rockalittle00']Good for you! I'll donate before the 15th. Set up post#1 with some dates and rules like in a lowball. It is easier for everyonr to understand what your doing.
JOIN TEAM CAG![/QUOTE]
Ok thanks. Im already in a group with my fraternity.

[quote name='Ionotropic']bump for Extra Life[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the bump = )

I just got a very generous donation from my parents so I'm only a few dollars away from my goal. I'll let this contest run a few more days and if I don't get any donations I'll just end the contest and donate the last few bucks myself.

[quote name='Ionotropic']Just donated, hopefully you're over the top now![/QUOTE]
Thanks!

I reached my goal but since I got one donation I'll keep this contest up.

[quote name='81ols']Was happy to donate! Hope they start rolling in for you now that the event is drawing near![/QUOTE]
Thanks!

[quote name='neonlights326']Donated. Hopefully there will be more donations within these last few days.

Keep up the good work OP! :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

bread's done
Back