deadly premonition!!!

[quote name='wwe101']i heard its supposed to be better than alan wake[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say that, personally.

Very entertaining, though. I played about halfway, and then resorted to watching the Giant Bomb endurance run. Lots of "so bad, it's good" moments.

It's...well it's very different from Alan Wake at least! Far more intentionally cheesy, but it might actually have better lip-syncing...

[quote name='wwe101'] i heard its supposed to be better than alan wake[/QUOTE]

hah! If you wish Alan Wake had worse production values and more tedium, I suppose I could see that.

I'm still working my way through Deadly Premonition ever so slowly. I really do plan on beating it eventually (otherwise I would have sold it by now), but the pacing makes it hard for me to want to pop in sometimes.

[quote name='GUNNM']dead rising was cheesy?[/QUOTE]

No, it was a serious and uplifting work, worthy of being placed up there with War and Peace, The Bible, etc.

[quote name='tenma']hah! If you wish Alan Wake had worse production values and more tedium, I suppose I could see that.

I'm still working my way through Deadly Premonition ever so slowly. I really do plan on beating it eventually (otherwise I would have sold it by now), but the pacing makes it hard for me to want to pop in sometimes.[/QUOTE] whisper whisper whisper. 10 minutes later, " blah blah blah, So says Mr. Stewart"

Nice Shot! Great! Bullseye! Amazing! Amazing! Yes! Nice Shot!

I enjoyed the game. So much that I ended up watching most of both the Giant Bomb endurance runs.

Almost beat the game, but after watching both endurance runs didn't have it left in me to finish the epilogue-ish part.

Not exactly sure how or why, I think I actually did enjoy Deadly Premonition more than Alan Wake. Wasn't even that I hated or didn't enjoy Alan Wake either...

bread's done
Back