Deadwood Blu-ray $93.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='Masterkyo']Wow, Freaking expensive I wish i have $94 for it.[/QUOTE]

It certainly is pricey. However if you consider the fact that it's the complete series (3 Seasons-36 episodes), it is not that bad a deal. Only $2.60 an episode.

[quote name='kill3r7']It certainly is pricey. However if you consider the fact that it's the complete series (3 Seasons-36 episodes), it is not that bad a deal. Only $2.60 an episode.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it's also a canceled show. So it's a pretty shitty deal for them to charge top dollar for half a show.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Yeah, but it's also a canceled show. So it's a pretty shitty deal for them to charge top dollar for half a show.[/QUOTE]

How is it half a show?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Yeah, but it's also a canceled show. So it's a pretty shitty deal for them to charge top dollar for half a show.[/QUOTE]

As a fan of the show I hate HBO for ending the show early but at the same time I appreciate the 3 seasons we got. Additionally MSRP for this is $225 so $93.99 is a pretty good deal.

bread's done
Back