Deal of the Day @ Amazon Tales of Monkey Island Episode One FREE!

Nice find, I was hoping it wasn't the same episode that telltale games is also giving out for free on their website. Anyways may get this one just to have it in my digital downloads, as a back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool stuff. Can't beat free. Thanks for the info!

EDIT: I got some promotional credit for downloading the game as well. Apparently I get $2.45 off each of the other Tales of Monkey Island games if I choose to purchase them. Credit expires 1/31/10. Not sure if everyone gets it, but I did.

[quote name='yokofox33']Cool stuff. Can't beat free. Thanks for the info!

EDIT: I got some promotional credit for downloading the game as well. Apparently I get $2.45 off each of the other Tales of Monkey Island games if I choose to purchase them. Credit expires 1/31/10. Not sure if everyone gets it, but I did.[/QUOTE]

Everyone should, it's listed on the game page.

This one is kind of cheap on Amazon's part. After all, the publisher is offering the game for free today on their site. All they are doing is re-gifting the deal...

[quote name='zsciaeount']This one is kind of cheap on Amazon's part. After all, the publisher is offering the game for free today on their site. All they are doing is re-gifting the deal...[/QUOTE]
I just got an email about tomorrow's DOTD. It's a free download for PS3 owners of the Joker for Batman: Arkham Asylum.

[quote name='rottentomato']Wow...thanks for the heads up! I was able to get in on this
3fWwqrYHS.gif
:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. Cheers OP.

Kind of lame on Amazon's part to offer a deal that was out there anyways as their deal of the day. Oh well, I'm getting it anyway.

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']no mac version :([/QUOTE]

Really? Shouldn't you have gotten over that expectation over a decade ago?

[quote name='MSUHitman']The link says it costs $8.95. What am I doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

The deal is over. Ended almost two hours ago I believe.

[quote name='MSUHitman']The link says it costs $8.95. What am I doing wrong?[/QUOTE]
Deal of the day...yesterday.

Damn, I got the free trial version and didn't realize I didn't download the whole episode. Oh well, I have too many other games to play.

Got mine from Steam for $5 the other day, worth every penny. 5 hours any many laughs later, I'm a satisfied customer.

bread's done
Back