Deal of the Week - Guitar Hero World Tour Bundles

Thraka

CAGiversary!
Looks like CA is taking some tips from the US team - they've launched a deal of the week: http://www.amazon.ca/b/?ie=UTF8&node=1267154011

*UPDATED* - Looks like someone at Amazon finally bothered to check what other sites were doing:
This weeks deal:
Guitar Hero World Tour Super Bundle - $139.96 (PS3 and Xbox 360)
Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle - $79.96 for Wii and $69.96 for PS2

Still not to HMV level, but I missed that sale anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back from the Best Buy in Woodbridge. They price matched the Amazon deal, thus giving me a full band kit for 136.96.

Not quite the HMV deal, but pretty damn close.

I walked out with GHWT (with two year replacement plan in case the drums crap out), a second guitar stand, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and a four pack of Energizer NiMH AA rechargeables for $259.02 total. SUGC and the stand were also PM'd.

Not a bad haul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they really honor the replacement plan on the drums? The only person I know that ever got the replacement plan was for a mp3 player. First the headphones broke the first week and they said it only covered the unit not the headphones. Then after about a month the 'next track' button stopped working. They told her it wasn't covered because it broke due to use. They pointed out that part of the fine print as well. They said the only thing that is covered is if it breaks and you can broke it was a defect and not related to you using it.

how much is the hmw deal for rockband 2 i wanna get it for the new mic wireless guitar and game

[quote name='Rocha70']Do they really honor the replacement plan on the drums? The only person I know that ever got the replacement plan was for a mp3 player. First the headphones broke the first week and they said it only covered the unit not the headphones. Then after about a month the 'next track' button stopped working. They told her it wasn't covered because it broke due to use. They pointed out that part of the fine print as well. They said the only thing that is covered is if it breaks and you can broke it was a defect and not related to you using it.[/quote]

They've always honored the replacement plan with minimal questions whenever something I got it on stopped working. For ANY reason.

In most cases they've sent me my gift card AND given me contact info for the manufacturer to get my stuff fixed free of charge. End result: I get my original item in perfect working order, AND something new.

An example of this would be a pair of Sony headphones I bought a couple years back. One side stopped working. Anybody who's ever owned a pair of headphones knows this usually happens because you've pulled the wire loose, but they sent me a gift card for the value AND gave me Sony Canada's info so I could get them fixed.

bread's done
Back