Deal on 4GB Memory for Macbook?

sealionnn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hey CAG, I just picked up a Macbook and although it runs great (I love it, but it surely won't replace my home PC work-horse :) ), I feel like it'd be extra nice with double the memory. Any one know of a good deal on a 4GB set of ram?

You should figure out what ram type you need and look for it on newegg. That's usually where I go!

Are you ddr2 or ddr3? I have 4gb of ddr3 and considering bumping up to 8gb which would require a sale.

[quote name='MrSneis']You should figure out what ram type you need and look for it on newegg. That's usually where I go!

Are you ddr2 or ddr3? I have 4gb of ddr3 and considering bumping up to 8gb which would require a sale.[/QUOTE]

I've got the newest Macbook, so it's DDR3. Which one do you have? A pro? I feel like 8gb would be overkill on mine, as it doesn't really have the graphics/processor to do much that would require such memory (at least from what I can see). Also, Newegg was my first stop in my memory upgrade search. Best I found was http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820134560

bread's done
Back