Deal on a DS XL

[quote name='Rodster']Check the BF deals cause I thought I saw the DS XL for $99. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think Walmart is going to have the DSi XL for $99.96 from 8-10p on Thanksgiving.

Most Targets are clearing out their DSi XLs for $90 at the moment. Because its a clearance, your mileage will vary. The Target near me has eight of the bloody things, and they aren't moving, even at $90. I'm going to watch them for a further price drop over the next week and a half. If I let it go until Black Friday there won't be any left.

You could wait, like I'm doing, and see if they slash it again before it goes completely out of stock. I picked up a $90 pink model for a friend at work. (he wanted a Christmas present for his daughter) But for myself I am waiting for a lower price. With the way Target clearance works, the next cut should drop it below $70.

The obvious drawback is that once their stock is gone, its not coming back. So you ride a bit of a line. Stop by your local Target, and poke around their video game department. Check some of the nearby endcaps to find their clearance items. If they have some DSi XLs, make a note of how many, and then check back in once or twice a week. Clearance items at Target keep getting cut in price until they sell.

No luck at the Target near me, and I checked a Walmart for the Black Friday deal, but no go.

Anything going on now?

bread's done
Back