Deal on Memory Sticks for psp

EmpyreanKnight

CAGiversary!
Just picked up my psp but without the memory stick, no point in playing any of the ocol games I have for it. Can anyone tell me were I can find good deals on them?

Second this, I have been looking for a good deal on a 4GB+ for a month or so and no luck. My God of war PSP is coming in and I don't have a memory card for it.

i just got the GOW psp and went to office depot. they have a 2 gb sandisk for $24.99. wanted originally to get a 4 gb but i just hate paying so much for damn memory. plus i still have my creative zen m to store music photos and videos anyway. so the only thing ill be using my psp for is gaming and surfing anyway. but then again it depends on what your use is going to be for.

was gonna buy it on ebay but didnt want to hassle with the waiting. amazon is great but were oos on one of the cards i was looking at. office depot won, for once.

$42.80 shipped (Paypal funded - no credit cards) for a new/sealed SanDisk Ultra II Pro Duo 4 gig

Have extra that I have yet to open, just shoot me a pm if interested.

Got a 4GB Lexar for $35 shipped if anyone wants it.

New, but does not have packaging. I bought it new and took off package to make shipping cheaper. I am the original owner (so I can say that it was never used) and the stick has never been formatted either (again, because it's new).

Comes with the Duo Adapter and a small plastic case for the adapter and memory card.

bread's done
Back