Deal on Railfan (PS3)?

RedvsBlue

CAGiversary!
Now that I have a PS3 I remember when Cheapy used to talk about this game on CAGcast all the time. I'm kinda thinking of importing it but I have no idea where to import from and where I could get the best price. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Now that I have a PS3 I remember when Cheapy used to talk about this game on CAGcast all the time. I'm kinda thinking of importing it but I have no idea where to import from and where I could get the best price. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.[/quote]

Playasia.com. They have the Korean version now.

[quote name='gobz']Wow, never heard of this game... Does any version have english as a language option?[/QUOTE]

I have the JPN release of Railfan and it is entirely in Japanese. There isn't an english language version.

However, I believe Railfan: Taiwan High Speed Rail asian version has english menus but it seems to be sold out everywhere I look. I also remember Cheapy stating that Taiwan High Speed Rail was rather crappy compared to the original Railfan since it only had a single camera view.

yes asia also has it. also consider getting Railfan: Taiwan, as the game is in full english. the Japanese version of Railfan Taiwan has English option according to people at gamefaqs. I can't confirm this as I only onw the asian verison. the other downside is that it only has one city while the original has 3, and one of them is in the US. Railfan: Taiwan also includes a lot of information about Taiwan.

bread's done
Back