Deal or no deal?

Dinky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Found an ad on CL:

Gamecube (2 Controllers and All Connections)
- 1 128MB Memory Card
1.) Super Smash Bros. Melee
2.) Mario Kart Double Dash
3.) Luigi's Mansion
4.) Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes
5.) Metroid Prime
6.) Resident Evil
7.) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
8.) Resident Evil 4
9.) NFL Blitz 2003
11.) Knock Out Kings 2003
12.) Madden 2003
13.) Midway Arcade Treasures 2
14.) Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem

All for $60. Any advice?

To keep or resell?

You got several good games there: Metal Gear, Metroid Prime, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Eternal Darkness.

The system itself is worth $10. Nintendo brand controllers are very nice and durable, most others are junky.

I'd say it's fair. You are not getting ripped off if that's that question. I'd give $60 for the games alone, but I have most of them. Metal Gear is a $20, Mario Kart is a $20, Smash Bros. is another $20 bill, if that's any help for comparison, plus you got several other nice games.

Go for it.

If everything is in good condition I say that's a good price. Like the previous poster said you have a lot of good games there. And Knockout Kings 2003 was my favorite EA boxing game. It had a good arcade feel to it and it was a ton of fun. :bouncy:

deal-or-no-deal-howie-mandel.jpg

Thanks for the advice! I also like the picture of Howie. These games are to keep. I might sell off most but I know I'll keep Smash Bros. I think all the games are complete according to the picture. Comes with 2 controllers. One controller is Nintendo and the other is GameStop branded.

Last edited by a moderator:
All games are complete EXCEPT Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes and Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem. Here are pictures:
fXLpY.jpg
2F4Mf.jpg

Also, the GameStop controller seems to make the GameCube turn off by itself. I'm thinking the controller is faulty.

I'd go for it. In my area if I found that, it would be a great deal. Gamecube is tough to find here, and that is a good group of games. I think that Resident Evil game might be worth a little as well.

You know, i think Twilight Princess on Gamecube is rare/valuable. It's also one hell of a game.

Eternal Darkness is pretty awesome if you've never played it before.

You got potential to get a few real nice games and double your money at the same time.

[quote name='burritoman']I'd go for it. In my area if I found that, it would be a great deal. Gamecube is tough to find here, and that is a good group of games. I think that Resident Evil game might be worth a little as well.

You know, i think Twilight Princess on Gamecube is rare/valuable. It's also one hell of a game.

Eternal Darkness is pretty awesome if you've never played it before.

You got potential to get a few real nice games and double your money at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I actually picked it up already! Lol. Thanks for the help. I already kinda decided; just wanted a second opinion. I might just keep everything. It brings back memories of my old GameCube. I appreciate the help!

Got another ad on Craigslist for GameCube games. I'm addicted right now. $50 for Pikman 1 and 2 as well as Mega Man X Collection. Thinking about picking it up but I have to drive 30 minutes.

bread's done
Back