Deal or No Deal?

Michaellvortega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Ok, a Premium Xbox 360 with MAdden 2007 & Ghost Recon + a Sony home theater system model DDW670 in trade for a 23" Widescreen LCD TV Samsung model #LNR238W. I would be trading the Xbox stuff for the TV. Good deal or bad? I will still have a Xbox 360 because the one I am trading is a extra I got for free via a work contest, I rarely use it

[quote name='y2jrevolution']Do you have someone lined up for the TV already? I have that TV and would consider that trade. I think it's a pretty good deal.[/QUOTE]

Im meeting the guy tommorow to trade items. Just want a CAG opinion before I finalize the trade.

I love that show... but I always wonder why howie always wears gloves..
ear and tear that tv has had.. No deal unless it has factory/extended warantee

But seriou

i'd be wary. hopefully, you can take a good long look at the TV and decide before swapping: color, picture, geometry. do you already have a big screen TV? 'cause the fact is, TVs "shrink" once you've had 'em for a while. i almost went with the 42" model of my TV, and forced myself to buy the 50". once i got it home and watched it off and on for a week or so, i realised that any smaller would've been too small (for the room, mind you). a 23" TV might end up being pretty dang dinky after you get used to it. of course, that all depends on where you're putting it... like the john.

[quote name='sying']I love that show... but I always wonder why howie always wears gloves..[/QUOTE]

Don't know if it's true, but I've heard that he's extremely germaphobic, which is also why he does the stupid "fist-pound" rather than a simple handshake.

Let the 360 age like Wine it will become more valueble then the TV. In fact the 360 is already worth more then any TV screen. You can get 40 incher pluse for only $1000 and then you have to consider playing duck hunt on your tv along with other gun games. I have found bigger tube screens with grand picture for less then $400.

Also can we see a picture of the TV for sale. If the TV had extra crap like sound I would hold off on that offer. Then I really hate screens that look like Computer screens.

Make sure you can plug RBG cables directly into the screen and if it has multi jacks. Multi screen might be a good thing also. I like screens that is meant for the wall and not the floor.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Let the 360 age like Wine it will become more valueble then the TV. In fact the 360 is already worth more then any TV screen. You can get 40 incher pluse for only $1000 and then you have to consider playing duck hunt on your tv along with other gun games. I have found bigger tube screens with grand picture for less then $400.

Also can we see a picture of the TV for sale. If the TV had extra crap like sound I would hold off on that offer. Then I really hate screens that look like Computer screens.

Make sure you can plug RBG cables directly into the screen and if it has multi jacks. Multi screen might be a good thing also. I like screens that is meant for the wall and not the floor.[/quote]

:shock: :shock:

who is this guy? let the 360 age? a price drop is bound to happen after the first of the year. the guy has two, and wants a tv. go for it angus! i hope no one sent this dude paypal money!

I think you are trading far too much stuff for a 23" lcd tv. 399 + 60-120 in games plus the value of a stereo stystem. I don't know what that tv retails for but I'd think you should be able to do better than that. If it was a 360 premium straight up or with one game then yeah maybe.

I already have a 42" samsung DLP which I plan to replace with LCOS TV later this year. The smaller TV would be used for my computer/entertainment/work desk. It would be a secondary TV.

seems like a decent deal imo... than again i am personally in more need of a tv than a 360 so my response is a little bias.

[quote name='Ramman77']Don't know if it's true, but I've heard that he's extremely germaphobic, which is also why he does the stupid "fist-pound" rather than a simple handshake.[/QUOTE]

You would be correct. The medical term for this is Misophobia or Mysophobia.

[quote name='Jedi1979']:shock: :shock:[/quote]

QFT.

Can anyone ever understand what the fuck RegalSin2020 is talking about?

OP, you are trading way too much for that TV. You can pick up a 23" lcd for well under $400 now.

Yeah, I seen some 23" Samsung's for pretty cheap....$400 I think my dad got one for at Sams Club (actually, it miht have been 26")

[quote name='RegalSin2020']
Make sure you can plug RBG cables directly into the screen and if it has multi jacks. Multi screen might be a good thing also. I like screens that is meant for the wall and not the floor.[/quote]

if there was a "talking" version of "drunken boxing", you would be master.

i mean, i know it's an affectation, but it's still almost convincing.

bread's done
Back