Dealextreme.com $2 off every 5 items code

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
DealExtreme: The home of awesome cheap electronic crap w/free worldwide shipping.

Listed on their front page: Happy Easter $2 off 5 items (coupon: BUNNY)
There's no mention of the expiration date, but I'll assume it's valid until the 14th.

Playing with the code in my cart, it takes $2 off for every 5 items, so if you're so inclined to get 7 piggy flashlights and 3 World's Smallest MicroSD Card Readers, you'll get $4 off of your order.

78 cents

$1.09

Who can resist the piggy flashlight? Nobody.

Some other items worth checking out:

$2.91

$3.23

$1.83

$2.75

$2.70 (trick shocking laser pointer with working laser)

$2.98 for a 2-pack

$2.99 for both

$1.80 for a 3-pack. These things are awesome for plant use or to just play with.

$3.41 (4-in-1 stylus pen)

$3.74 (the reviews aren't as good as they used to be for these)

PS2 controller to PS3/PC adapter here and here
Mini Stainless Steel 6" Ruler

Well, that was fun. After 4 years of being here, I finally figured out how to manipulate hotlinks...

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty good deal off cheap junk, its hard to resist.
ordered
flash light pig x 3
screen protector
rumble cartridge

I love this site! ordering small stuff off here all the time. Especially great since shipping is free. Highly recommended, just make sure you read descriptions and reviews before you buy (sometimes you get what you pay for.... or it's just flat out illegal in other countries, lol)

Thanks for the heads up, Kerig. I love Dealextreme, I've bought a lot of crap from them, most of which I still find useful.

Speaking of crap, I forgot to mention an item that I purchases a while back. It isn't very useful, and the sound it makes is more like a "boing" than a "splat" or "slam" like it should be, but it's still awesome:

$5.99, it's a poop hammer.pretty big, too

Bump for possible last day of the sale. Happy Easter/Passover, CAGs.

A few new arrival mini-swords that can't be ignored:

$2.82

$2.84

$2.38

$2.65

bread's done
Back