Deals at GoGamer's Amazon Store

Cantatus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
GoGamer has their White Friday sale going on, but I checked GoGamer's Amazon store and noticed they have some different deals. Ones of note include:

:pc: The Witcher Enhanced $27.90
:pc: Lego Batman $22.70
:pc: Dead Space $39.00
:pc: Guild Wars Trilogy $32.90
:pc: Zoo Tycoon 2: Marine Mania $8.90
:pc: Morrowind GotY Edition $9.90
:pc: Fallout Collection $13.90
:pc: Space Siege $24.90
:pc: Jade Empire $7.90
:pc: Dungeon Siege w/ LoA expansion $7.00
:pc: Age of Conan Collector's Edition $39.90
:pc: Silverfall $9.90

:xbox: Advent Rising $3.90
:360: Frontlines: Fuel of War $16.90
:360: Fracture $24.90
:ps2: Alone in the Dark $7.90

I just pulled out the deals I thought looked the best. There are several others on there. Happy shopping!

Edit: Doesn't look like I can link directly to the items on GoGamer's store, so I went ahead and removed the links to avoid confusion. Just go to the link at the top of the page and search for them there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ryanmassacre']would have bit on fracture for 360 for $25 but it's up to $32 little to much for that right now[/quote]

I think you are looking in the wrong spot (probably the Hubbagames listing).... look at the GoGamer.com listing, it is $24.90 (as stated in the OP), $30.60 shipped.

space siege is mine!
icon_smile.gif

hmm im hope the witcher doesnt go on sale anytime soon cuz im extremely tempted to bite at that price
edit:nvm shipping and tax make it more than what its currently at on amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='InFlames215']I think you are looking in the wrong spot (probably the Hubbagames listing).... look at the GoGamer.com listing, it is $24.90 (as stated in the OP), $30.60 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I bought Fracture from them on Black Friday for $14.xx--it turned out to be worth it. I liked the game a lot and beat it over the weekend. Got a bit combat-intensive towards the end, but had a hoot. Not as bad as reviews made it out to be. I'd give it a 7.5/10 at least. Some very fun puzzles in the game, especially trying to obtain the "Dogtags" in the game. Terrain deformation is lots of fun and battles are crazy as a result.

With Jade Empire...

NothingButSoftware > GoGamer

As in...

$5.69 + $4.99 Shipping > $7.90 + $6.15 Shipping

Otherwise, while Morrowind looks tempting, the shipping kills it, for me.

[quote name='Kelegacy']I bought Fracture from them on Black Friday for $14.xx--it turned out to be worth it. I liked the game a lot and beat it over the weekend. Got a bit combat-intensive towards the end, but had a hoot. Not as bad as reviews made it out to be. I'd give it a 7.5/10 at least. Some very fun puzzles in the game, especially trying to obtain the "Dogtags" in the game. Terrain deformation is lots of fun and battles are crazy as a result.[/quote]
i kinda agree it had some cool weapons (vortex grenade) however i thought it was average. I say 7-7.5 worth $10 haha

Kelegacy, I totally agree with you. I just beat Fracture today, and was quite impressed with it. Lots of stuff going on at the same time, and the terrain deformation is definitely used more wisely than Red Faction's Geo-Mod. Easily worth the $14.

[quote name='ryanmassacre']would have bit on fracture for 360 for $25 but it's up to $32 little to much for that right now[/QUOTE]

Gogamer had Fracture for 14.99 last weekend. I got mine!
fing02.gif

[quote name='ninja dog'] Dead space is a nice PC port too, if you have a 360 controller to play with.[/QUOTE]
You're right, excellent port. I played it keyboard and mouse all the way through, it felt natural. Does Switchblade have the config for this already?

[quote name='carpwrist']You're right, excellent port. I played it keyboard and mouse all the way through, it felt natural. Does Switchblade have the config for this already?[/quote]

Is Switchblade worth it for anybody besides WoW players? Seems like a good solution for an HTPC, but the subscription model is a big turn off.

Especially since many games support the 360 controller natively and GfW titles are supposed to unless they are RTS, etc.

bread's done
Back